BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Blanca R.
Great flavor good for a quick meal for my kids it's super affordable and easy to use I make a chicken fettuccine Alfredo for my family to eat it's better than most brands
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing sauce. My daughter locves alfredo and we may go through two bottles a week. It's cheesy and smooth not clumpy. It's not salty but has a lot of flavor.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
Personally I love any sauce that allows me to make alfredo pasta and this was no different. I think it has a unique cheesier flavor than other brands, and I love cheese.
Amanda S.
Akeley, MN
This sauce is amazing. It is full of flavor in every bite. Tastes just like homemade alfredo sauce. One jar covers enough pasta for my family. Great flavor for the price.
Shannon H.
Exeter, PA
There's nothing that beats fresh, homemade Alfredo sauce but when you don't have time and need a quick dinner this is a great runner up. Boil some water, throw some chicken on the grill and you have chicken Alfredo without the mess.
Paige R.
When it comes to cooking, my skills are slim to none. This sauce is instant dinner! Boil up some water and cook pasta, add sauce, and voila-- dinner!! (Of course you can always grill some chicken and add veggies if you like 😉)
Jessica S.
Love this stuff when making fettuccine Alfredo with chicken at home. Really nice flavor and thickness. My kid da love it also so that is really good for my picky eaters.
Brandie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
My family really likes me to use this sauce for Chicken Alfredo. Sprinkle a little, and I mean a little, Brickyard Oven Seasoning on top for even more great flavor.
Jessica R.
My son loves Alfredo sauce for his pasta.. But sometimes making homemade sauce is just not realistic.. These alternate sauced are wonderful.. And he loves the flavor!
Stephanie Y.
Trinity, NC
I love a good alfredo sauce. I am a on-the-go mom with little time and definitely no time to make sauce from scratch. This sauce is amazing and has the homemade flavor.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom