BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Rose ..
One of the best Alfredo sauce I've used. It so delicious and tasty. I use this when I make my chicken Alfredo. I also use when I make angel hair pasta and add some Bertolli. Yummy!!
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
Anytime I make chicken Alfredo I use Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. It is so creamy and taste so great. My whole family lives it I can tell because its always all gone!
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this Alfredo sauce. I normally add chicken and raw onions to it but by itself, this sauce already taste so good! A must in my kitchen when I'm too lazy to make my own sauce.
Sheila Marie L.
Monrovia, CA
I prefer to use my own Alfredo sauce whenever I do decide to make pasta for dinner but if need be, I always go to the store and use bertolli Alfredo sauce! It's rich and creamy!
Hilary A.
Who doesn't like creamy, delicious sauce covering a mountain of pasta? I know I do and this sauce delivered! It wasn't too runny and really great on flavor. It didn't taste like a jarred sauce like most do.
Amanda B.
Great cheesy Alfredo sauce easy to use just heat and serve over your favorite noodles. My two year old loves it over shells so she can stick them on her fingers.
Brittany S.
Bertolli Alfredo sauce is creamy and fresh. It is great with any pasta noodle. Add some chicken and the Alfredo sauce gives that perfect glimpse of Italy at home
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This Alfredo sauce is the best! I do love me some chicken Alfredo and it's best when you have the best sauce. It's not too pricey and tastes good. It taste like going to grandmas for Sunday dinner, and that means... it's some homemade good cookin' (:
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This is the best Alfredo sauce you can ever ask for, is addicting so much, you would want it all the time with shrimp Alfredo, just thinking about it I want some now yummmm!!
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't have much to say about this other than that it's delicious! I have been buying this for years, and love it. Inexpensive, and easy to store for whenever you need it
Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart