BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do you make your own pasta?4 Answers
  • Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Hilary A.
Who doesn't like creamy, delicious sauce covering a mountain of pasta? I know I do and this sauce delivered! It wasn't too runny and really great on flavor. It didn't taste like a jarred sauce like most do.
Amanda B.
Great cheesy Alfredo sauce easy to use just heat and serve over your favorite noodles. My two year old loves it over shells so she can stick them on her fingers.
Sheila Marie L.
Monrovia, CA
I prefer to use my own Alfredo sauce whenever I do decide to make pasta for dinner but if need be, I always go to the store and use bertolli Alfredo sauce! It's rich and creamy!
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This Alfredo sauce is the best! I do love me some chicken Alfredo and it's best when you have the best sauce. It's not too pricey and tastes good. It taste like going to grandmas for Sunday dinner, and that means... it's some homemade good cookin' (:
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't have much to say about this other than that it's delicious! I have been buying this for years, and love it. Inexpensive, and easy to store for whenever you need it
Maddie H.
A little bit goes a long way. I added about 1/4 cup in a pan with pasta and veggies, tossed it and done! A perfect light sauce and I didn't have to add salt or cheese to it.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This is the best Alfredo sauce you can ever ask for, is addicting so much, you would want it all the time with shrimp Alfredo, just thinking about it I want some now yummmm!!
Blanca R.
Great flavor good for a quick meal for my kids it's super affordable and easy to use I make a chicken fettuccine Alfredo for my family to eat it's better than most brands
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing sauce. My daughter locves alfredo and we may go through two bottles a week. It's cheesy and smooth not clumpy. It's not salty but has a lot of flavor.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
Personally I love any sauce that allows me to make alfredo pasta and this was no different. I think it has a unique cheesier flavor than other brands, and I love cheese.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom