BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Vicki B.
Falls Creek, PA
I will only use Bertolli Alfredo Sauces when making my favorite pasta dishes! All of the Bertolli sauces I have tried have the best creamy flavor and add great taste to my pasta recipes!
Courtney L.
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce due to the taste of authentic Italian in it. Sadly, I'm highly allergic to an ingredient in it. If you love to make pastas or pizzas with this sauce I highly recommend it. Enjoy it for me ;)
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I've tried several different Alfredo sauces and this one is my favorite. After mixing it with my pasta and chicken I add some ground black pepper for extra flavor.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
This is a Great jar sauce if you want to have a quick and tasty Alfredo. Keep a jar in the pantry and a bag of pasta and you have yourself a simple meal ready to go.
Jordan K.
Saint Louis, MO
Hands down the best Alfredo sauce ever!! Brings back memories of a chicken Alfredo my mom used to make when we were kids, delicious!! I will be purchasing this soon!
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX
This sauce is awesome! My husband loves to cook and every now and then he'll make my favorite, chicken Parmesan, and I have to have this sauce to go with my fettuccini!
Eichelle R.
Good stuff!!! Especially when your in a rush to get home and cook for the kiddies, Just put it in a pot and heat up, quick meal that tastes like you were cooking a gourmet meal for hours.
Sharyce N.
I really like the creaminess of this sauce! the flavor is excellently balanced with the cheese and garlic. the sauce is smooth and very versatile. it's great with peas and pasta, bacon, shrimp...I even put it inside pasta for a creamy stuffed shells dish!
Deonna D.
Spring City, PA
I'm not usually a fan of jarred Alfredo sauce but this is one I'll buy. I usually add some more cream to it so it's not as thick and maybe a little more seasoning!
Briana B.
Vienna, WV
In my household, no one eats the same thing. So therefore, we have to get different sauces so we get this brand of Alfredo, Prego spaghetti sauce and call it a day
Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom

back