BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April M.
Newark, NJ
This is so good with fettuccine and Italian sausage with a side of asparagus! The taste is much like that of an authentic Italian restaurant. Will continue to purchase again and again!
Ssss S.
Not the best Alfredo sauce at the store but it is very affordable and is quick to heat up for a weekday dinner. I find it a bit too salty so I dilute it with some heavy cream or milk.
Elena B.
I am not a fan of alfredo sauces, but for some reason I loved this one. It is nice to be able to whip up a quick meal on the nights i get home late from work. This sauce was very good
Kristie B.
Addis, LA
I love Bertolli Alfredo sauce but I equally love all of their sauces. It makes life in the kitchen so much easier when you don't have to make homemade but it still tastes homemade!
Stacy L.
Cohutta , Ga
This Alfredo sauce is so good. I pair it with pente noodles and chicken. Add some Parmesan and you have a delicious meal. It's easy but has a great homemade taste.
Abby J.
I make so many different pasta dishes and a lot of them call for alfredo sauce. I've tried a lot of different ones but this is by far the favorite. great taste!!
LAURA R.
casselberry, FL
This is a good Alfredo for a jar Alfredo. I think home made is always best but few of us have time to make home made Alfredo. I do prefer this brand over others!
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this Alfredo sauce. I normally add chicken and raw onions to it but by itself, this sauce already taste so good! A must in my kitchen when I'm too lazy to make my own sauce.
Rose ..
One of the best Alfredo sauce I've used. It so delicious and tasty. I use this when I make my chicken Alfredo. I also use when I make angel hair pasta and add some Bertolli. Yummy!!
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
Anytime I make chicken Alfredo I use Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. It is so creamy and taste so great. My whole family lives it I can tell because its always all gone!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom