BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do you make your own pasta?4 Answers
  • Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Courtney L.
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce due to the taste of authentic Italian in it. Sadly, I'm highly allergic to an ingredient in it. If you love to make pastas or pizzas with this sauce I highly recommend it. Enjoy it for me ;)
Vicki B.
Falls Creek, PA
I will only use Bertolli Alfredo Sauces when making my favorite pasta dishes! All of the Bertolli sauces I have tried have the best creamy flavor and add great taste to my pasta recipes!
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I've tried several different Alfredo sauces and this one is my favorite. After mixing it with my pasta and chicken I add some ground black pepper for extra flavor.
Briana B.
Vienna, WV
In my household, no one eats the same thing. So therefore, we have to get different sauces so we get this brand of Alfredo, Prego spaghetti sauce and call it a day
Sharyce N.
I really like the creaminess of this sauce! the flavor is excellently balanced with the cheese and garlic. the sauce is smooth and very versatile. it's great with peas and pasta, bacon, shrimp...I even put it inside pasta for a creamy stuffed shells dish!
Eichelle R.
Good stuff!!! Especially when your in a rush to get home and cook for the kiddies, Just put it in a pot and heat up, quick meal that tastes like you were cooking a gourmet meal for hours.
Deonna D.
Spring City, PA
I'm not usually a fan of jarred Alfredo sauce but this is one I'll buy. I usually add some more cream to it so it's not as thick and maybe a little more seasoning!
Kayla C.
One of the only brands my husband will eat of I don't make the sauce at home. It's very good and I love the taste. Good price and most days I can find them on sale.
April M.
Newark, NJ
This is so good with fettuccine and Italian sausage with a side of asparagus! The taste is much like that of an authentic Italian restaurant. Will continue to purchase again and again!
Ssss S.
Not the best Alfredo sauce at the store but it is very affordable and is quick to heat up for a weekday dinner. I find it a bit too salty so I dilute it with some heavy cream or milk.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom