BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Whenever my family has pasta night and we decide on some sort of Alfredo dish this is the sauce we get. It's just so creamy with so much flavor. My 5 year old is very picky and usually fusses on eating pasta but he always eats it when we use this!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I tried this for the first time recently but I will be back to buy more, I assure you. I added some cut up Tyson pre-cooked chicken strips and served it over penne. It was some of the best chicken alfredo I've ever had and inexpensive to boot.
Bridget R.
The sauce has a veery rich flavor. My biggest issue is the cost. It pricier than competitors and the flavor really better. I have used this product to make white pizza with spinach and chicken. I would not buy again unless on sale because it tastes just as good as the cheaper versions.
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce and the only one I️ use. I️ love the flavor and the texture of this sauce and the cheese flavor is great. Not too artificial tasting which I️ love. I️ recommend this sauce to all my friends who cook.
Janie R.
These is the very best pre made Alfredo sauce! So many of them are flavorless and thin, but this one is perfect! The right flavor, the right texture, and the right price. It's a must try if you like Alfredo sauce. Also great with add ins like chicken, broccoli, and basil
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This stuff is so good! It's creamy and has great flavor. I also feel like it has much less fat content that alfredo sauces you would get in a restaurant. We love serving it over pasta with broccoli or squash. I highly recommend.
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
This sauce is great for when you need to make a quick dinner. It doesn't compare to real Alfredo sauce but it's still pretty darn good. The garlic flavor is really nice..... it's kinda strong but I'm a garlic lover.
Kaylina R.
Arvada, CO
My favorite alfredo sauce! So creamy and never too runny! Flavorful enough to eat by itself on noodles, but also a great base to add meat and herbs to. Great value. Never disappointed. Definitely recommend to others!
Casey B.
One of my favs. I will take this by itself and mix it with just noodles and boiled chicken cut up into chucks and serve it. It's amazing, the flavor of the sauce does practically everything for you so you can have dinner done for the family in to time.
Tinea G.
This is the Sauce that I use for my staple seafood Alfredo! Very flavorful but still recommend you adding your preferred spices if need be! Does dry out weird at all! Has a nice consistency not to loose or thick
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom