BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa A.
Irving, TX
Both my husband and myself love this sauce when we make chicken alfredo at home. It is very tasty without being too heavy which is really nice. All in all it just has a really good flavor to it!
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
This has to be my favorite sauce abdomen brand when it comes to making pasta. It has the authentic taste while making it easy for me to use. This is a staple in our house
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
II am not a big fan of Alfredo sauce however my family is. Every time I use this sauce I know there will not be any left overs. My 15 year old son loves when I use this sauce with tortellini.
Amy  E.
Bloomington, IN
I use this for pasta, pizza, and seafood dishes. The flavor is great, and it's very versatile. I dinged one star because I wish it were a tad thicker. Otherwise great.
member-1500eef48
Carrollton, MO
Very good sauce. Great for an easy meal, just pour over noodles. Even the kids love this alfredo sauce. You can really tell the difference with Bertolli as compared to other alfredo sauces.
Tosha M.
Portage, MI
This Alfredo sauce has authentic flavor without the time and effort of home made. It's quick and easy open, pour, warm and serve. My family has found many dishes to create with this classic sauce. The flavor isn't overpowering like some jarred Alfredo sauces are.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX
This sauce is awesome! My husband loves to cook and every now and then he'll make my favorite, chicken Parmesan, and I have to have this sauce to go with my fettuccini!
Maria S.
Chowchilla, CA
I Love pasta and I have tried many different sauces, but Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce is good. I do always add some garlic and pepper to it just for that fresher taste.
Jennifer S.
Panama City, FL
Bertolli is my favorite Alfredo sauce. It makes cooking a delicious dinner a breeze. The light version of this sauce along with pasta, broccoli, and chicken makes a super healthy meal that is one of my husbands favorite.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
This is a Great jar sauce if you want to have a quick and tasty Alfredo. Keep a jar in the pantry and a bag of pasta and you have yourself a simple meal ready to go.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom