BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
This is one of the better jar Alfredo sauces I have tried. Works well and the taste is good as well. I prefer homemade but if I'm not in the mood to do that I'll pick this one up!
Laura S.
Shelbyville, KY
My family loves Alfredo sauce with almost any kind of pasta. Throw in a can or two of Italian diced tomatoes and some fresh spinach and you have a quick and easy, delicious meal the family will enjoy!!
nicole n.
El Cajon, CA
This alfredo sauce is amazing! I add a little bit of butter and extra cheese to add my own spin on it but I still love it. It is so good for my family and yummy too!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I think this is the only brand that I actually like their alfredo sauce no matter what I always add a little seasoning of my own but their sauce is pretty good standing by itself
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
This is the only sauce my family uses to make chocked alfredo. it is so creamy and flavorful it taste like heaven. it's easy to find and had a great taste as well. a must have for all kitchen cupboards!
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
This is my boyfriend and i's go to Alfredo sauce if we aren't making one of the mix packets of Alfredo. Super tasty, we add a couple different spices in to give it more flavor
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This sauce is pretty good . It is easy and convenient for family dinner it makes several meals. The sauce is creamy with subtle flavor . You can add chicken to the sauce to create a more balanced meal
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
We love this sauce. I usually use it with chicken and broccoli. Even though my fiance doesn´t like broccoli, this is the only way he loves eating it. It´s a staple in our kitchen.
Roxy S.
Iola, KS
My family loves the Bertolli Alfredo sauce! I pour it over grilled chicken with fettuccine noodles and they scarf it up! Bertolli sauces and pasta make my life so much easier!
Marlene R.
How much I love this sauce ! I mean I literally can't use any other brand. I use this Alfredo sauce every time when I make pasta. The taste of the creamy Alfredo is delicious!
Earn $293/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $386/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $287/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $322/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)