BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I think this is the only brand that I actually like their alfredo sauce no matter what I always add a little seasoning of my own but their sauce is pretty good standing by itself
nicole n.
This alfredo sauce is amazing! I add a little bit of butter and extra cheese to add my own spin on it but I still love it. It is so good for my family and yummy too!
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
This is the only sauce my family uses to make chocked alfredo. it is so creamy and flavorful it taste like heaven. it's easy to find and had a great taste as well. a must have for all kitchen cupboards!
Laura S.
Shelbyville, KY
My family loves Alfredo sauce with almost any kind of pasta. Throw in a can or two of Italian diced tomatoes and some fresh spinach and you have a quick and easy, delicious meal the family will enjoy!!
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
This is my boyfriend and i's go to Alfredo sauce if we aren't making one of the mix packets of Alfredo. Super tasty, we add a couple different spices in to give it more flavor
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
We love this sauce. I usually use it with chicken and broccoli. Even though my fiance doesn´t like broccoli, this is the only way he loves eating it. It´s a staple in our kitchen.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This sauce is pretty good . It is easy and convenient for family dinner it makes several meals. The sauce is creamy with subtle flavor . You can add chicken to the sauce to create a more balanced meal
Marlene R.
How much I love this sauce ! I mean I literally can't use any other brand. I use this Alfredo sauce every time when I make pasta. The taste of the creamy Alfredo is delicious!
Roxy S.
Iola, KS
My family loves the Bertolli Alfredo sauce! I pour it over grilled chicken with fettuccine noodles and they scarf it up! Bertolli sauces and pasta make my life so much easier!
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
The only alfredo sauce I buy! The best tasting and affordable! I bought a 3 pack at Sams Club for a great deal! You can use this on any pasta. Very delicious flavoring! Love it every time!
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?