BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
nicole n.
This alfredo sauce is amazing! I add a little bit of butter and extra cheese to add my own spin on it but I still love it. It is so good for my family and yummy too!
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
This is my boyfriend and i's go to Alfredo sauce if we aren't making one of the mix packets of Alfredo. Super tasty, we add a couple different spices in to give it more flavor
Laura S.
Shelbyville, KY
My family loves Alfredo sauce with almost any kind of pasta. Throw in a can or two of Italian diced tomatoes and some fresh spinach and you have a quick and easy, delicious meal the family will enjoy!!
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This sauce is pretty good . It is easy and convenient for family dinner it makes several meals. The sauce is creamy with subtle flavor . You can add chicken to the sauce to create a more balanced meal
Roxy S.
Iola, KS
My family loves the Bertolli Alfredo sauce! I pour it over grilled chicken with fettuccine noodles and they scarf it up! Bertolli sauces and pasta make my life so much easier!
Marlene R.
How much I love this sauce ! I mean I literally can't use any other brand. I use this Alfredo sauce every time when I make pasta. The taste of the creamy Alfredo is delicious!
Cynthia C.
I like using this sauce when making shrimp Alfredo because it doesn't add too many extra flavors to the shrimp and I can add my own ingredients without it all tasting weird.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
The only alfredo sauce I buy! The best tasting and affordable! I bought a 3 pack at Sams Club for a great deal! You can use this on any pasta. Very delicious flavoring! Love it every time!
Lisa M.
Severn, MD
One of our favorite fast dinner turn to. It is quick and tastes very good. Easy to follow directions and I like to add chicken and broccoli to make the mealtime special.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is always my go to Alfredo sauce! I make chicken Alfredo at least 2-3 times a month and this sauce makes it so yummy and creamy! I have tried others but they DO NOT COMPARE
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom