BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Raina R.
Springfield, IL
This is a great sauce if you are in a time crunch or don't like to make your own sauces. Homemade is always best, but I'll have to say that I do enjoy this specific brand of sauce. Goes well with chicken or shrimp pastas. Don't forget the breadsticks!
Tascha C.
Hanna City, IL
This is a good go to when not making from scratch, I always add other flavors of this brand to make a sauce with layers to it, like the four cheese and garlic to the plan add depth
Liz B.
Omg this pasta sauce. I't s so creamy and delicious. It has the right balance of flavors. Some creams can be too thick and goopy. This one is just right. I absolutely recommend it.
Kirsten H.
My husbands favorite dinner is chicken Alfredo so when I make it we ALWAYS use Bertolli garlic alfredo sauce! So delicious! I eat mine with broccoli instead of past and its so good!!
Christine E.
Villa Rica, GA
I have tried a couple different Alfredo sauces, and was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this one! It tasted the Freshest! I know that is odd to say from a jarred sauce, but I promise you will enjoy it!
Angela D.
Charleston, SC
I was hesitant to try this but it is actually really good. It has a nice flavor and it doesn't separate when you beat it back up which is usually a huge problem with Alfredo sauce.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff isn't the best but it gives you that Alfredo flavor when you have little time. I'd much rather make Alfredo from scratch but if there is no other alternative it'll do.
Megan G.
Love this sauce. I combine it with a recipe I am using or I use it by itself with some pasta. it's a great flavor addition to vegetables for those picky eaters out there as well!
Tammie K.
Kirkville , NY
BertollI Alfredo sauce is rich and creamy and delicious. I definitely could not make it better mysrlf. So nice with pasta and some veggies like baby carrots, zucchini and broccoli for an easy veggie Alfredo.
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
This is one of the better jar Alfredo sauces I have tried. Works well and the taste is good as well. I prefer homemade but if I'm not in the mood to do that I'll pick this one up!
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?