BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Karen W.
Opelika, AL
This is a good store bought brand to keep if you do not have the time or ingredients to make your own. We have not been disappointed in the flavor and like another reviewer mentioned mixing it with their marinara sauce adds another dimension to this sauce
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
It's a rich and thick sauce that you don't find in many other jarred pasta sauces. I like the creaminess of it and has good flavor. I wish it had garlic or other seasoning but it's still good!
Sydney P.
Wasn't a fan of Alfredo sauce until I tried this stuff. I actually like this sauce and sometimes would rather have it than the regular spaghetti sauce. It's creamy and tasty and nothing out of the ordinary for me.
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
This a great sauce for a white pizza that's what I use it for. All in all its a decent Alfredo sauce the consistency isn't watery either wish is common in jars but this was just right
Julie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I hate to cook. HATE it! Food, however, is a necessary thing. I have discovered this sauce, over fettuccine noodles and combined with spinach and chicken, is a tasty, quick, and affordable dinner. Throw in some garlic bread and I am suddenly a chef at Olive Garden on a Del Taco budget!
Lori S.
Bountiful, UT
This sauce is great. A nice basic flavorful and creamy alfredo that I can use alone, or more often than not, I use as a base for other recipes. Obviously, it is not great for the waistline, but it is delicious!
Briana M.
Ft Fairfield, ME
Almost too creamy, this Alfredo sauce is really the only jarred, moderately priced, sauce to buy. I can't really do a lot of Alfredo but this one is pretty good.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
My daughter loves this! She doesn't like all of the vegetables and stuff in her pasta so this was a perfect match for her. From taste to ability to be made i would give this a 5/5.
Kymberly F.
This bertolli alfredo sauce never lasts long in our house. My boys tend to enjoy this sauce on any pasta and sometimes they get creative with chicken dishes. I love it as well
Anastasia B.
KOKOMO, IN
I tried this and the taste for me seemed off than of brands. Now that doesn't mean someone else might like it. Everyone's tastes are different than someone else.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom