BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angela D.
Charleston, SC
I was hesitant to try this but it is actually really good. It has a nice flavor and it doesn't separate when you beat it back up which is usually a huge problem with Alfredo sauce.
Liz B.
Omg this pasta sauce. I't s so creamy and delicious. It has the right balance of flavors. Some creams can be too thick and goopy. This one is just right. I absolutely recommend it.
Kirsten H.
My husbands favorite dinner is chicken Alfredo so when I make it we ALWAYS use Bertolli garlic alfredo sauce! So delicious! I eat mine with broccoli instead of past and its so good!!
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
This is a good go to when not making from scratch, I always add other flavors of this brand to make a sauce with layers to it, like the four cheese and garlic to the plan add depth
Megan G.
Love this sauce. I combine it with a recipe I am using or I use it by itself with some pasta. it's a great flavor addition to vegetables for those picky eaters out there as well!
Tammie K.
kirkville , NY
BertollI Alfredo sauce is rich and creamy and delicious. I definitely could not make it better mysrlf. So nice with pasta and some veggies like baby carrots, zucchini and broccoli for an easy veggie Alfredo.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
This is one of the better jar Alfredo sauces I have tried. Works well and the taste is good as well. I prefer homemade but if I'm not in the mood to do that I'll pick this one up!
Laura S.
Shelbyville, KY
My family loves Alfredo sauce with almost any kind of pasta. Throw in a can or two of Italian diced tomatoes and some fresh spinach and you have a quick and easy, delicious meal the family will enjoy!!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
We love this sauce. I usually use it with chicken and broccoli. Even though my fiance doesn´t like broccoli, this is the only way he loves eating it. It´s a staple in our kitchen.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This sauce is pretty good . It is easy and convenient for family dinner it makes several meals. The sauce is creamy with subtle flavor . You can add chicken to the sauce to create a more balanced meal
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom