BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
This Alfredo sauce is so delicious!! I usually never buy the same brand twice in a row as I like to try different products, but this is a two timer for me! No need to try something else.
Carolina O.
Downey , Ca
This sauce is really creamy and has such a great taste. It is very convenient because you don't need to add anything to the sauce just heat it up and add the pasta with fresh parmigiana.
Jenna S.
I used to make my own alfredo, but with my current job it is quicker to use premade sauce. I tried a few different kinds but it all tasted fake. This sauce tastes like my homemade sauce and I recommend it to anyone!
Bethany N.
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce tastes good but it still has that jar pasta sauce taste to it. I find that if you add a little bit of whole milk, butter and some parmesan cheese it will taste closer to homemade sauce.
Briana M.
Ft Fairfield, ME
Almost too creamy, this Alfredo sauce is really the only jarred, moderately priced, sauce to buy. I can't really do a lot of Alfredo but this one is pretty good.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
My daughter loves this! She doesn't like all of the vegetables and stuff in her pasta so this was a perfect match for her. From taste to ability to be made i would give this a 5/5.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
This is a great sauce if you are in a time crunch or don't like to make your own sauces. Homemade is always best, but I'll have to say that I do enjoy this specific brand of sauce. Goes well with chicken or shrimp pastas. Don't forget the breadsticks!
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
This a great sauce for a white pizza that's what I use it for. All in all its a decent Alfredo sauce the consistency isn't watery either wish is common in jars but this was just right
Kymberly F.
This bertolli alfredo sauce never lasts long in our house. My boys tend to enjoy this sauce on any pasta and sometimes they get creative with chicken dishes. I love it as well
Sydney P.
Wasn't a fan of Alfredo sauce until I tried this stuff. I actually like this sauce and sometimes would rather have it than the regular spaghetti sauce. It's creamy and tasty and nothing out of the ordinary for me.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom