BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
Perfect sauce for easy pasta dishes. I usually heat it up on the stove for a few minutes and add a tiny amount of milk to make it smoothr and thinner. the flavor isn't overpowering and tastes good with cheese tortellini.
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
I am in love with anything that has to do with Alfredo sauce. But this Alfredo sauce is my go-to sauce. It's nice and creamy and has a wonderful after taste. I would recommend it to anyone that is an Alfredo junkie..like me!
Cherie S.
Urbana, OH
Love this sauce ,especially when i want to put a quick meal together and I don't have a lot of time . This is defiantly my go to sauce when in making Chicken Alfredo
Jessica T.
DEPEW, NY
This is one of my favorite jarred alfredo sauce. it has a delicious flavor and thicker consistency. I always have a jar or 2 in the pantry for quick dinner solutions!
Anita W.
Equality, IL
Bertolli Alfredo sauce was amazing. Was very creamy and even my 2 teenage sons liked the taste of this. As we usually go for more of a marinara type sauce for pastas
Krissy D.
Bertolli Alfredo in my opinion is the best alfredo sauce on the store shelves. My family has tried other brands, but this is the comeback to jar. We tried the Bertolli with mushrooms, that wasn't a hit with the kids.
Kie Y.
Depoe Bay, OR
Looking for a sauce almost like making it homemade, Bertolli is your best bet. I love ANYTHING Bertolli! My family uses almost every kind of sauce they make and when we have busy hectic days, we go to the old fallback of the Bertolli quick dinners in the frozen section. Bertolli's is a winner in my house!
Noelle A.
Los Angeles , CA
Very tasty sauce for when you don't feel like making it from scratch yourself. Doesn't taste store bought plus you can build on to it to add a personal taste to it.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
This is my favorite store bought alfredo sause. Creamy and full of flavor and it makes dinner quick and easy. I would recommend trying this brand if you haven't yet, they are delicious!
Polly R.
Saint Helens, OR
I didn't like this Alfredo sauce that much. It tasted too fake and processed. It didn't compare to homemade Alfredo sauces or Alfredo sauce in a restaurant. I won't buy it again.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton , IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?