BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taina R.
Philadelphia, PA
This product has a great taste for a simple product, but if you want a rich flavor there are some ingredients that need to be added. It works well for side dishes.
brittany w.
Love it! Get it almost every time I go grocery shopping. It comes in handy when making a simple but delicious pasta meal for my family of 3.Its definitely a staple in our pantry along with some of their other flavors.
Kiaira B.
Kyle, TX
This is so delicious and it helps to make an easy meal like chicken and broccoli Alfredo even better. It's perfectly seasoned and creamy. I even buy it in bulk so I always have it handy.
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
This Alfredo sauce is so delicious!! I usually never buy the same brand twice in a row as I like to try different products, but this is a two timer for me! No need to try something else.
Katherine K.
Not only is Bertolli Alfredo creamy and delicious, it's SO easy. Tops off our pasta perfectly, on nights when all I have the energy to do is open the wine bottle.
Jenna S.
I used to make my own alfredo, but with my current job it is quicker to use premade sauce. I tried a few different kinds but it all tasted fake. This sauce tastes like my homemade sauce and I recommend it to anyone!
Karen W.
Opelika, AL
This is a good store bought brand to keep if you do not have the time or ingredients to make your own. We have not been disappointed in the flavor and like another reviewer mentioned mixing it with their marinara sauce adds another dimension to this sauce
Courtney G.
Riceboro, GA
I enjoyed this alfredo sauce. I like it better than Prego alfredo, and it is DEFINITELY better than Ragu alfredo sauce. Bertolli doesn't disappoint at dinner time!
Carolina O.
Downey , Ca
This sauce is really creamy and has such a great taste. It is very convenient because you don't need to add anything to the sauce just heat it up and add the pasta with fresh parmigiana.
Katherine Y.
It's a rich and thick sauce that you don't find in many other jarred pasta sauces. I like the creaminess of it and has good flavor. I wish it had garlic or other seasoning but it's still good!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom