BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have been using this Alfredo sauce for years and it is amazing. I use this when making shrimp pasta and it adds a great light and savory flavor. It also doesn't dry out like other Alfredo sauces
Cherie S.
Urbana, OH
Love this sauce ,especially when i want to put a quick meal together and I don't have a lot of time . This is defiantly my go to sauce when in making Chicken Alfredo
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
I am in love with anything that has to do with Alfredo sauce. But this Alfredo sauce is my go-to sauce. It's nice and creamy and has a wonderful after taste. I would recommend it to anyone that is an Alfredo junkie..like me!
Zoya B.
Frisco, TX
One of my favorite store-bought Alfredo sauces- if it's not my homemade one, I usually pick this one up and doctor it up and use it because it's quick and easy and it's pretty decent once I've put my own touches to it
Noelle A.
Los Angeles, CA
Very tasty sauce for when you don't feel like making it from scratch yourself. Doesn't taste store bought plus you can build on to it to add a personal taste to it.
Polly R.
Saint Helens, OR
I didn't like this Alfredo sauce that much. It tasted too fake and processed. It didn't compare to homemade Alfredo sauces or Alfredo sauce in a restaurant. I won't buy it again.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
This is my favorite store bought alfredo sause. Creamy and full of flavor and it makes dinner quick and easy. I would recommend trying this brand if you haven't yet, they are delicious!
Kie Y.
Depoe Bay, OR
Looking for a sauce almost like making it homemade, Bertolli is your best bet. I love ANYTHING Bertolli! My family uses almost every kind of sauce they make and when we have busy hectic days, we go to the old fallback of the Bertolli quick dinners in the frozen section. Bertolli's is a winner in my house!
Krissy D.
Bertolli Alfredo in my opinion is the best alfredo sauce on the store shelves. My family has tried other brands, but this is the comeback to jar. We tried the Bertolli with mushrooms, that wasn't a hit with the kids.
Rebecca R.
Lancaster, PA
Everyone knows Alfredo sauce isn't supposed to be healthy per se, but have you read the ingredients of Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce? Why must my Alfredo be burdened with MSG, saturated fat and 20% of the daily max of salt?
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom