BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Heather K.
Sachse, TX
I always add my own spices, and sometimes a little water to thin it out, so I can't give a review as to the actual flavor. But, I can say that this is the brand I always come home with. There's no complaints from anyone in the family.
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
This is one of my top 3 Alfredo sauces! I prefer it more than Ragu or any other sauces ! I do add some Parmesan cheese to it to make it a little more thicker but the taste of the sauce it’s self is delicious !
Katrina K.
Hagerstown, MD
This is a great high quality. When I don't have time to make my own this is a great replacement. I even mixed mine with some regular marinara sauce for great pink sauce.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I use this when I'm feeling a little lazy in the kitchen but still want to make something delicious. It is a very great tasting alfredo sauce and my husband always loves when I make pasta when this.
Jessica P.
Anaheim, CA
Since the first time I tried this sauce I fell in love. I usually use it to my my homemade seafood Alfredo or chicken Alfredo it gives it the extra touch to my pasta. No need to eat out when I can make a fancy dinner at home!
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
This is the best Alfredo sauce for your $. I add a few table spoons of butter and a few cups of milk and two cups of cheese to this sauce and use it for our tortalinis. My kids go for this first when his the pasta eil
Kelsy B.
Ward, AR
This is my go to for a quick meal!! This is such an easy dish to make, just cook up some chicken and noodles and throw this sauce over it! OMG taste like a professional chef cooked it for you!!
Rachel D.
My husband and I are not huge fans of this sauce. Something about it just doesn't taste very good to us. It's okay, but i think I will experiment with other brands to find one that we really enjoy!
katrina c.
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is my favorite compared to some of the other store bought Alfredo sauces. This sauce is creamy but does not have a weird thick consistency. I love the convenience of it as well because I do not generally have time to make Alfredo sauce from scratch.
Heather P.
This is an okay sauce. I prefer to make my own sauce but every now and then I will use jarred sauce and this one actually tastes better than other brands I have tried.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?