BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Alexandra H.
Greenwood, IN
Love alfredo and especially this brand! It tastes great and is so much easier than making from scratch! I usually buy at Meijer and they have great coupons and discounts! Would recommend and will always use!
Jerri B.
My kids love this alfredo sauce I usually add chicken, mushrooms, or some other item into this to change it up it works with anything it make a good quick meal that taste great.
Brian S.
Washington DC, DC
Great sauce. Fun to cook with. I like to fry up some garlic then mix it in with this sauce and the pasta just comes out great. I cook it for my 4 roommates and they eat it up
Alison L.
Great for a "quick fix" if you don't have time for home made Alfredo! I always add chicken, garlic, chopped basil and some fresh grated Parmesan cheese for the perfect meal!
Sapphire C.
My favorite pasta is Alfredo pasta and this is the best sauce to useee!! Its very creamy and tasty and i love the different types of alfredo sauce they have in target like mushroom or garlic or 4 cheese!
Laura R.
This is great because it is simply delicious. It tastes as if I had made the sauce from scratch. What I love the most is how easy and fast it is to make a great meal for those times you're in a rush.
Heather K.
Sachse, TX
I always add my own spices, and sometimes a little water to thin it out, so I can't give a review as to the actual flavor. But, I can say that this is the brand I always come home with. There's no complaints from anyone in the family.
Rochelle M.
This was a nice change of pace from the standard tomato sauce. I like it best with bowtie pasta, chicken, and peas. I usually don't use as much of this sauce as I would a tomato one, since it is a heavier one.
Ryleigh G.
Bertolli is an amazing sauce, it taste homemade! The price is well worth the amazing sauce not pricey at all! It's amazing with fettuccine and if you add some mozzarella cheese it's even better!
Renee Z.
Vero Beach, FL
Bertolli Alfredo Sauces are the only Alfredo sauces that I will buy. They have a depth of flavor like no other--rich and complex. I have made Alfredo sauce from scratch and don't find it to be worth the trouble when I can buy these!
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart