BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Renee Z.
Vero Beach, FL
Bertolli Alfredo Sauces are the only Alfredo sauces that I will buy. They have a depth of flavor like no other--rich and complex. I have made Alfredo sauce from scratch and don't find it to be worth the trouble when I can buy these!
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I use this when I'm feeling a little lazy in the kitchen but still want to make something delicious. It is a very great tasting alfredo sauce and my husband always loves when I make pasta when this.
Jessica P.
Anaheim, CA
Since the first time I tried this sauce I fell in love. I usually use it to my my homemade seafood Alfredo or chicken Alfredo it gives it the extra touch to my pasta. No need to eat out when I can make a fancy dinner at home!
Trina K.
Hagerstown, MD
This is a great high quality. When I don't have time to make my own this is a great replacement. I even mixed mine with some regular marinara sauce for great pink sauce.
katrina c.
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is my favorite compared to some of the other store bought Alfredo sauces. This sauce is creamy but does not have a weird thick consistency. I love the convenience of it as well because I do not generally have time to make Alfredo sauce from scratch.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
This is the best Alfredo sauce for your $. I add a few table spoons of butter and a few cups of milk and two cups of cheese to this sauce and use it for our tortalinis. My kids go for this first when his the pasta eil
Kelsy B.
Ward, AR
This is my go to for a quick meal!! This is such an easy dish to make, just cook up some chicken and noodles and throw this sauce over it! OMG taste like a professional chef cooked it for you!!
Rachel D.
My husband and I are not huge fans of this sauce. Something about it just doesn't taste very good to us. It's okay, but i think I will experiment with other brands to find one that we really enjoy!
misty m.
I have tried all varieties of Alfredo Sauce to get my special Chicken Alfredo just right. This is the winner BY FAR! My entire family loves the creamy consistency and it goes great with my pasta!
raymon n.
Beaufort, SC
Its ok when you are hungry and want a quick pasta fix. Definitely not homemade taste at all. Does not taste like "olive garden" either. but again when you have little ones anything easy helps
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom