BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
I love Alfredo pasta so if I don't make on my own when I'm on a hurry I buy this product and it is delisious with a little but of parmessan cheese on top that's all you need to be happy and full my family loves it with chicken and mushrooms I make it once a week
LaPorshe' M.
The only Alfredo sauce whet can taste the Alfredo and not salt! I always cool with this sauce, and this is the only brand that will come through for your dishes!
Kelly M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great flavor great texture! I make chicken broccoli Alfredo quite often. My kids love it hen I use the Bertolli Alfredo sauce, no chance of leftovers not even a piece of pasta!
Jerri B.
My kids love this alfredo sauce I usually add chicken, mushrooms, or some other item into this to change it up it works with anything it make a good quick meal that taste great.
Alison L.
Great for a "quick fix" if you don't have time for home made Alfredo! I always add chicken, garlic, chopped basil and some fresh grated Parmesan cheese for the perfect meal!
Laura R.
This is great because it is simply delicious. It tastes as if I had made the sauce from scratch. What I love the most is how easy and fast it is to make a great meal for those times you're in a rush.
Brian S.
Washington DC, DC
Great sauce. Fun to cook with. I like to fry up some garlic then mix it in with this sauce and the pasta just comes out great. I cook it for my 4 roommates and they eat it up
Heather K.
Sachse, TX
I always add my own spices, and sometimes a little water to thin it out, so I can't give a review as to the actual flavor. But, I can say that this is the brand I always come home with. There's no complaints from anyone in the family.
Rochelle M.
This was a nice change of pace from the standard tomato sauce. I like it best with bowtie pasta, chicken, and peas. I usually don't use as much of this sauce as I would a tomato one, since it is a heavier one.
Renee Z.
Vero Beach, FL
Bertolli Alfredo Sauces are the only Alfredo sauces that I will buy. They have a depth of flavor like no other--rich and complex. I have made Alfredo sauce from scratch and don't find it to be worth the trouble when I can buy these!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom