BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
This Bertolli alfredo sauce is probably the best you can find without making it from scratch. Has a nice flavor, is fairly thick, and lends itself to the addition of other flavors.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this alfredo sauce so much! I think it's a perfect consistency and it smells and tastes wonderful. This is what I always grab when I'm looking for alfredo sauce.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
Tastes pretty good, Bertolli makes good food anyway is I will always buy their brands I love their frozen pasta on a night that I don't feel like cooking so it is well worth the money.
Krista S.
I've never had a Bertolli Alfredo sauce I didn't like. From plain to garlic, they are all creamy and satisfy my Italian cravings. Just heat and toss with some noodles and you have a super quick meal for dinner.
Diane S.
Anaheim, CA
Quick and easy! And delicious! If you want a fast meal, give this a try! I prefer pasta sauce made from scratch, but this does the job when you don't have time on your hands
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is my go to Alfredo sauce. Ragu is usually cheaper but it doesn't taste as good as Bertolli does. It's cheesy and has a great flavor. Yum!
Aisha P.
This is my go to for a quick Alfredo meal. It's normally on sale, but at regular price, it is still reasonably priced and it doesn't taste "cheap".

It's never to "cheesy". I usually add a little pepper to take it up a notch. Definitely worth the buy.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
A canned alfredo will never taste like a homemade alfredo sauce, it just can't happen, lol. But this is a great alternative if you don't feel like making your own. I use this to make a chicken alfredo pizza, and it's a huge favorite in my family
Evelyn S.
Kirkland , WA
They only Alfredo sauce I use. Super delicious and not to overly heavy.. I have found it great for everything from using as a sauce or using it as a dipping sauce for appetizers.
Shauna G.
Corpus Christi, TX
It's a creamy tasty Alfredo sauce that is priced right. I have used this brand several times and I will continue to buy it in the future. Tastes pretty authentic and close to homemade. It also is flavorful.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom