BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brenda M.
Muy buena salsa para Pastas. Me gusta el sabor y la consistencia. La puedes usar sola con la Pasta ó preparar la pasta y anexarle pechuga de pollo, salchichas, brocoli o algun otro ingrediente de tu preferencia, incluso mezclar la tradicional con esta!! El sabor es riquisimo!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
I love this Bertolli brand I like the taste for my pasta not too Sweet, cheese flavored so good so cheesy and creamy perfect for my spaghetti it's really good and my husband loves it very much so I always bye bertolli brand even for my red sauce Marina and for all my pasta needs
Kaylee P.
No other alfredo sauce compares to Bertolli alfredo sauce. I have tried just about every other brand out on the market and I don't like any of them. I eat this pretty often because it's just that good.
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
This alfredo sauce is a really really nice choice and it tastes really delicious with my meal I will buy this again and it has a really really nice satisfying flavor to it and is really good with Parmesan cheese
kai f.
This is my all time favorite pasta sauce! It doesn’t taste cheap like ragu does. It has a very rich flavor and it’s not water and I just looovvveeee ittttt! I usually get it from wegmans but I think target has it to but if you haven’t tried it I’d definitely do so!
Michelle G.
Leesburg
This Alfredo sauce is so delicious! It's rich flavor brings the best savory satisfaction to your taste buds! I love to make shredded chicken spaghetti and when I do I use Bertolli Alfredo Sauce! It's smooth, creamy, and ultimately the easiest choice in Alfredo!
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
This alfredo sauce is alright, I actually prefer the classic alfredo sauce by Ragu, unless I make it from scratch. This is cheesy and thick, but I think there are better alfredo sauces out there!
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I used this last night to make chicken alfredo and it was so yuumy! It's nice to use a sauce that is seasoned so well straight out of the jar. Having the sauce ready to go makes cooking dinner so much easier. This sauce has a nice consistency too nice and thick!
Lauren D.
This is ALWAYS in my pantry for an easy and quick dinner. I love this sauce with pasta and chicken. It is so creamy and has a great flavor to it. I usually spice up the chicken and it is good to go. Definitely worth trying if you never has, worth the price!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I have used this in my dishes for a while. It is such a versatile sauce. One of my favorite dishes is to ppur over boneless chicken breasts and broccoli, sprinkle with Italian bread crumbs, cover woth tin foil and bake at 350 for abput 45 minutes. Yum!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom