BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Allie T.
I love this alfredo sauce. It's smooth and creamy and has just the right amount of flavor for my pasta! Or better yet, it's good on regular meat too, without the noodles! I would definitely recommend this and it's easy to access due to being sold in almost every grocery store.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
For a product in a jar, this is as close to a homemade Alfredo that you can get. It is good and it is not expensive. It is nice to have in hand for those late work nights and you need a quick sauce
Kaylee P.
No other alfredo sauce compares to Bertolli alfredo sauce. I have tried just about every other brand out on the market and I don't like any of them. I eat this pretty often because it's just that good.
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
This alfredo sauce is a really really nice choice and it tastes really delicious with my meal I will buy this again and it has a really really nice satisfying flavor to it and is really good with Parmesan cheese
Kaila F.
This is my all time favorite pasta sauce! It doesn’t taste cheap like ragu does. It has a very rich flavor and it’s not water and I just looovvveeee ittttt! I usually get it from wegmans but I think target has it to but if you haven’t tried it I’d definitely do so!
Michelle G.
Leesburg
This Alfredo sauce is so delicious! It's rich flavor brings the best savory satisfaction to your taste buds! I love to make shredded chicken spaghetti and when I do I use Bertolli Alfredo Sauce! It's smooth, creamy, and ultimately the easiest choice in Alfredo!
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
This alfredo sauce is alright, I actually prefer the classic alfredo sauce by Ragu, unless I make it from scratch. This is cheesy and thick, but I think there are better alfredo sauces out there!
Lauren D.
This is ALWAYS in my pantry for an easy and quick dinner. I love this sauce with pasta and chicken. It is so creamy and has a great flavor to it. I usually spice up the chicken and it is good to go. Definitely worth trying if you never has, worth the price!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I have used this in my dishes for a while. It is such a versatile sauce. One of my favorite dishes is to ppur over boneless chicken breasts and broccoli, sprinkle with Italian bread crumbs, cover woth tin foil and bake at 350 for abput 45 minutes. Yum!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Whenever my family has pasta night and we decide on some sort of Alfredo dish this is the sauce we get. It's just so creamy with so much flavor. My 5 year old is very picky and usually fusses on eating pasta but he always eats it when we use this!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom