BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Sarah B.
I cannot get enough of this sauce, it is literally one of my favorite things when I want an easy cooking night! Definitely better than any other brand I've tried.
alanna  f.
Roseboro, NC
This right here is the only alredo sauce you need in your life. It is so healthy for you and cheap in price. I did not care for alfredo sauce until I tried this one. It is so creamy.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
Hands down the best Alfredo sauce! So easy to use. We just add a little bit of fried off garlic to it and then heat it up. Always tastes great added to any pasta or dish. Reasonably priced too which is even better!
es l.
fishers, IN
My familys loves the smooth, cheesy taste of bertolli alfredo sauce. It goes with everything like amparmigiana dandwich, fettucine, and casseroles. We use it as a sauce and dipping for things like breadsticks and cheesesticks throughout the year.
Astrid H.
I love this Alfredo Sauce! It is a great sauce to use for Alfredo pasta. This goes well with Parmesan. I love cooking with it. I definitely recommend this product. It is delicious.
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
This Bertolli alfredo sauce is probably the best you can find without making it from scratch. Has a nice flavor, is fairly thick, and lends itself to the addition of other flavors.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA
I love buying this Alfredo sauce. It's the closest tasting to homemade than any other brands. My kids love it just on pasta and some broccoli and shrimp. Yummy..
Ivanna Y.
Leitchfield, KY
I have tried several different brands when it comes to Alfredo sauce. This brand is not the best but it is pretty darn good in comparison. The flavor is definitely there and taste good.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce is my favorite. It tastes more like homemade or like the kind you'd get at a restaurant. It's a tad more expensive than other brands but I'll pay a few extra cents for better quality taste.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this alfredo sauce so much! I think it's a perfect consistency and it smells and tastes wonderful. This is what I always grab when I'm looking for alfredo sauce.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom