BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Mary D.
Marion, NC
This sauce is perfect for a quick & simple meal, just add cooked chicken, pasta & broccoli! You can't tell it comes from a jar, the texture is creamy, smooth & flavorful! Love to keep a jar in the pantry for a busy night!
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
This Alfredo sauce is convenient and tasty. I use it when I make chicken fettuccini Alfredo. Cook noodles add some chicken and pour in this sauce. Heat up and serve. So easy and fast!
Corin M.
I love the Bertolli brand and this Alfredo Sauce is my favorite! I use it to make chicken alfredo and it tastes so good and the consistency of the sauce is not too watery or too thick.
Trisha S.
This sauce is so rich and creamy! It is perfect for just make dinner for lunch quickly. It can be a little thick but add a cup of milk to a bottle and your good to go! DINNER IS SERVED
Sarah B.
I cannot get enough of this sauce, it is literally one of my favorite things when I want an easy cooking night! Definitely better than any other brand I've tried.
es l.
fishers, IN
My familys loves the smooth, cheesy taste of bertolli alfredo sauce. It goes with everything like amparmigiana dandwich, fettucine, and casseroles. We use it as a sauce and dipping for things like breadsticks and cheesesticks throughout the year.
Ivanna Y.
Oak Grove, KY
I have tried several different brands when it comes to Alfredo sauce. This brand is not the best but it is pretty darn good in comparison. The flavor is definitely there and taste good.
Amanda C.
Spruce Pine, NC
This creamy Alfredo begs to be served with some aldente fettuccine and a crisp crusted garlic bread. Pair this with a nice bottle of wine for the perfect quick fix meal. Easy to find in any local Walmart. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
This Bertolli alfredo sauce is probably the best you can find without making it from scratch. Has a nice flavor, is fairly thick, and lends itself to the addition of other flavors.
Astrid H.
I love this Alfredo Sauce! It is a great sauce to use for Alfredo pasta. This goes well with Parmesan. I love cooking with it. I definitely recommend this product. It is delicious.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart