BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

lindsey b.
West Haven, CT
My husband makes pasta chicken Alfredo and this is the only sauce that he uses. The whole family loves it and never has a complaint when they eat it. I'm a repeat costumer and I will be for life. I think it tastes so yummy, better than any other Alfredo sauce
Kayla R.
Susanville, CA
This is the only Alfredo sauce I buy. It is absolutely delicious and creamy. Just add a little parmesan on top and it'll make any chicken or fettuccini mouth watering
Ashlee M.
Panama City Beach, FL
Love this sauce! Very fresh tasting. I've actually enjoyed all of the sauces from this brand. This is just my favorite to use with chicken and cheese tortellini. Very good when I want to be lazy and not make my homemade sauces! I'm a very satisfied customer!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
My favorite pasta sauce. This Alfredo favor sauce is always a hit. I use it in many different pasta versions. It pleases my crowd. It has the perfect taste, and consistency. It is not too pricey. Bertoli Alfredo sauce works!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Pretty good as far as jarred pasta sauce go. I wish it was made with less sodium since my husband has blood pressure issues. It heats up well and keeps it's texture.
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
I love using this sauce when I don't feel like making my own from scratch. it is so easy to just boil some pasta, heat up the sauce and you have a meal. I love adding chicken to the meal!
Ariel M.
Apple Valley, CA
This is always my goto sauce when I make my chicken & broccoli fettuccine alfredo. it's soo flavorful I dot have to add a buck of different seasonings to get my food flavor like I've had to do with other sauces in the past.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
My go-to meal for a night when i don't feel like cooking! Sprinkle blackened seasoning on chicken- grill it on the george foreman; and sprinkle the seasoning in the sauce (to taste), and it's restaurant worthy alfredo!
Karen B.
Martinez, GA
I love this alfredo sauce for garlic breadsticks and all types of pasta. I have even used it as the sauce for pizza. It holds up so well to different kinds of prep...oven, stove top, etc.
Emily C.
Canton, GA
Oh My Gosh!! This stuff can go on anything and I would probably eat it!! I love Bertolli Alfredo Sauce! Just cook any noodles and then pop the lid and mix this all together and you have a delicious meal that tastes straight from Italy. I kid you not!!!
Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom

back