BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
My go-to meal for a night when i don't feel like cooking! Sprinkle blackened seasoning on chicken- grill it on the george foreman; and sprinkle the seasoning in the sauce (to taste), and it's restaurant worthy alfredo!
Karen B.
Martinez, GA
I love this alfredo sauce for garlic breadsticks and all types of pasta. I have even used it as the sauce for pizza. It holds up so well to different kinds of prep...oven, stove top, etc.
Emily C.
Canton, GA
Oh My Gosh!! This stuff can go on anything and I would probably eat it!! I love Bertolli Alfredo Sauce! Just cook any noodles and then pop the lid and mix this all together and you have a delicious meal that tastes straight from Italy. I kid you not!!!
Ariel M.
This is always my goto sauce when I make my chicken & broccoli fettuccine alfredo. it's soo flavorful I dot have to add a buck of different seasonings to get my food flavor like I've had to do with other sauces in the past.
Olga K.
Brooklyn, NY
Not bad, but living with italian i cannot give a good review. First of all there are no such thing as Alfredo sauce in Italy. But besides that it was little tasteless for 4 cheese souse
Mary D.
Marion, NC
This sauce is perfect for a quick & simple meal, just add cooked chicken, pasta & broccoli! You can't tell it comes from a jar, the texture is creamy, smooth & flavorful! Love to keep a jar in the pantry for a busy night!
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
This Alfredo sauce is convenient and tasty. I use it when I make chicken fettuccini Alfredo. Cook noodles add some chicken and pour in this sauce. Heat up and serve. So easy and fast!
Sarah B.
I cannot get enough of this sauce, it is literally one of my favorite things when I want an easy cooking night! Definitely better than any other brand I've tried.
Trisha S.
This sauce is so rich and creamy! It is perfect for just make dinner for lunch quickly. It can be a little thick but add a cup of milk to a bottle and your good to go! DINNER IS SERVED
Corin M.
I love the Bertolli brand and this Alfredo Sauce is my favorite! I use it to make chicken alfredo and it tastes so good and the consistency of the sauce is not too watery or too thick.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom