BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria S.
We use this alot. I make it all the time and the family always ask me how I make it I just tell ghem I use Bertolli Alfredo Suace but I use more ingredients I am not giving out my secret ingredients that just makes them come over totally recommend it! its so good
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This is my go to alfredo sauce. It's probably the best I've had out of a jar. Bertolli sauces never disappoint me, it's rich and creamy and great for chicken or shrimp alfredo! I buy the three pack to keep some in my cabinet at all times.
amy s.
I'm not a huge fan of alfredo sauce but this brand is so good. It isn't too rich or salty. It is the right amount of creamy and works well with chicken and pasta or just pasta. I actually use 1/2 a cup when I make lasagna =)
Sydney S.
I always use this for my chicken Alfredo! Although I wish it had a little more flavor I always add in Italian seasoning and some red pepper flakes for a little spice!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Pretty good as far as jarred pasta sauce go. I wish it was made with less sodium since my husband has blood pressure issues. It heats up well and keeps it's texture.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
I always use their sauces. Chicken Alfredo is a big hit in this household. Can't ever go wrong with this. All you have to do is make some pasta, drain, and pour sauce. Such an easy dinner.
Lydia A.
This is the best Alfredo sauce I could buy in a store! I do like homemade better but this is good just to slop on some pasta. It is quick and easy and so so yummy. I would highly recommend!
Ashlee M.
Panama City Beach, FL
Love this sauce! Very fresh tasting. I've actually enjoyed all of the sauces from this brand. This is just my favorite to use with chicken and cheese tortellini. Very good when I want to be lazy and not make my homemade sauces! I'm a very satisfied customer!
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
My go-to meal for a night when i don't feel like cooking! Sprinkle blackened seasoning on chicken- grill it on the george foreman; and sprinkle the seasoning in the sauce (to taste), and it's restaurant worthy alfredo!
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
I love using this sauce when I don't feel like making my own from scratch. it is so easy to just boil some pasta, heat up the sauce and you have a meal. I love adding chicken to the meal!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom