BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Always buy the 3 pack at Sam's club. I'm definitely no expert when it comes to pastas, but the Alfredo sauce makes it simple to prepare the noodles. Love reusing the jar afterwards to grow green onions :)
Cheryl G.
Middletown, PA
Very authentic taste does not taste like it comes from a jar my entire family loves the taste very easy to incorporate in a variety of pasta dishes at a veery good price I bought it at giant
Emily E.
Carmichael, CA
It's a good sauce for chicken or shrimp fettuccine. The sauce can get old after awhile. As in the taste is just a taste and it gets boring. It's not like the homemade Italian kind, but it gets the job done. I recommend because I have made delicious meals with it
Karri M.
Sumner, WA
This is the only jar Alfredo I buy. It's creamy and rich. I feel it's too thick so I add some heavy cream or half and half to thin it out and make extra sauce. It's really good with chicken :)
Hannah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My good friend loves this sauce and often shares it with me. I think it is ok but I prefer the trader joes brand better. It seems strange that a "cheese" sauce does not have to be refrigerated or like can be canned but like science is truly amazing so it's chill.
Megan M.
Bertolli is my favorite brand of Alfredo sauce by far. I usually get the garlic version but since I love garlic so much, I typically add more regardless! I like that this brand is thicker that others; I hate having watery sauce!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
My favorite pasta sauce. This Alfredo favor sauce is always a hit. I use it in many different pasta versions. It pleases my crowd. It has the perfect taste, and consistency. It is not too pricey. Bertoli Alfredo sauce works!
Andrea D.
So good! I love adding this to tortellini with some tomato and broccoli for a great, quick dinner. It's a quality sauce that's still affordable. I usually use it in a meal at least 1 a month.
lindsey b.
West Haven, CT
My husband makes pasta chicken Alfredo and this is the only sauce that he uses. The whole family loves it and never has a complaint when they eat it. I'm a repeat costumer and I will be for life. I think it tastes so yummy, better than any other Alfredo sauce
Sydney S.
I always use this for my chicken Alfredo! Although I wish it had a little more flavor I always add in Italian seasoning and some red pepper flakes for a little spice!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom