BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allie T.
My mom makes this and I love it! Add some chicken and broccoli and spaghetti and you have an amazing meal! We buy this often and love it! Perfect choice! Perfect taste!
Emily Y.
Mount Vernon, TX
Next best thing compared to home made sauce! I love this sauce. it's great for a quick cream sauce based meal. I prefer it over Ragu or other store bought sauce brands.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I like this sauce! I think it's a good and simple sauce to pair with a salad and some wine. It's good for kids too because it's nothing overwhelming at all. Very thing in moderation! It's a bit high in fat but a little goes a long way :) overall I go back to this sauce
Hannah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My good friend loves this sauce and often shares it with me. I think it is ok but I prefer the trader joes brand better. It seems strange that a "cheese" sauce does not have to be refrigerated or like can be canned but like science is truly amazing so it's chill.
Megan M.
Bertolli is my favorite brand of Alfredo sauce by far. I usually get the garlic version but since I love garlic so much, I typically add more regardless! I like that this brand is thicker that others; I hate having watery sauce!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
I always use their sauces. Chicken Alfredo is a big hit in this household. Can't ever go wrong with this. All you have to do is make some pasta, drain, and pour sauce. Such an easy dinner.
Kayla R.
Susanville , Ca
This is the only Alfredo sauce I buy. It is absolutely delicious and creamy. Just add a little parmesan on top and it'll make any chicken or fettuccini mouth watering
Sydney S.
I always use this for my chicken Alfredo! Although I wish it had a little more flavor I always add in Italian seasoning and some red pepper flakes for a little spice!
Lydia A.
This is the best Alfredo sauce I could buy in a store! I do like homemade better but this is good just to slop on some pasta. It is quick and easy and so so yummy. I would highly recommend!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
My favorite pasta sauce. This Alfredo favor sauce is always a hit. I use it in many different pasta versions. It pleases my crowd. It has the perfect taste, and consistency. It is not too pricey. Bertoli Alfredo sauce works!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom