BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite sauce however it rarely goes on sale. Because I have a family and I have to be conscience of my budget. :( I generally buy prego but when it is on sale I always buy bertolli
Anh P.
Port Neches , TX
I love using this alfredo sauce out of all the other brands. Just the sauce is enough flavor so it makes cooking a lot easier. Just add meats of choice but I like chicken breast with some broccoli and carrots. MMMM!! Tried other brands but I always go back to Bertolli
Darlis R.
Hialeah, FL
I recently purchased this sauce because it was recommended to me by a friend i i gotta say, she was right. It was delicious! i felt like i was eating at Olive Garden or something like that with their fancy Alfredo sauce pastas.
Cindy M.
Hanover park , IL
Love the taste the creaminess of it texture and flavor I would recommend this if u cook with whole wheat pasta due to u need something strong in flavor to make wheat pasta taste good this is it
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
Love this sauce when I make chicken Alfredo. This sauce is so creamy and delicious and I feel like I am eating at an Italian restaurant which I am not complaining about.
Janie V.
Thai sauce goes amazing if you're trying to make a quick dinner. With sausage and pasta and just add this to it. Then you have a super fast dinner and delicious as well!
Cynthia  G.
I have to admit that Bertoli Alfredo Sauce is my familys favorite sauce. This sauce is great tasting. It is not a watery sauce it has a great thickness to it. It goes great not only with pasta but also with chicken on its own.
Nikita R.
This is my all time favorite Alfredo sauce! I will eat it on everything. pasta, pizza, chicken, sausage, we even use it as a dip. it's just soo good. isn't too thick and doesn't separate like most Alfredos do when they sit in the refrigerator. you can never go wrong with Bertolli!!
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
I love the taste of this alfredo sauce, when I want to make alfredo chicken pasta I know I need this sauce to give it that amazing taste and flavor. I love the price and the quality of this product.
Christine E.
This is definitely my favorite Alfredo sauce to use! It has a creamy yet subtle flavor, and doesn't just knock your socks off with the flavors of Parmesan or garlic. It is a bit pricier than other brands, but it is so worth it.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom