BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tempe
Amazing texture this is the only Alfredo I will use when making spinach dip. Seasoned perfectly and just a great product. They always have coupons too if you're into that!
Nicole O.
This is definitely one of the better tasting "canned" Alfredo sauce. It can be used out of the can or you can add more spices to it as your tastes please. Decently priced and doesn't take multiple jars for 4 servings like a lot of brands require since it's a thicker sauce.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I was a little disappointed in this alfredo sauce. I have tried it several times, and it just tastes like any other canned alfredo sauce. It needs doctored up in order to be worth eating. I probably would not recommend it. It's almost easier to just make your own sauce.
Crystal  H.
Miami, Fl
My all time favorite pasta sauce. Everything Bertolli has an amazing array of flavor better than just your regular pasta sauce. Creamy and delicious. 10/10 would recommend
Renee B.
Gainesville , TX
This is a great Alfredo. It's has great flavor. It's super convenient to have a jar of Alfredo on hand. I love to use this sauce with some smoked sausage and pasta noodles.
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Family loves this kind, also the roasted pepper one too. Very tasty and creamy! Weve made a number of delicious dishes with this sauce. I think everyones fav is dunking the bread sticks though lol
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
This sauce is really good. It has a great flavor and can be used to make countless dishes. It makes cooking a lot easier and quicker. Definitely one of the products that I pick up on my regular shopping trips and I highly recommend trying it and every pasta making household!!
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
As a college student, I probably eat pasta way too often, and this is my go to sauce. It doesn't have quite the flavor I hope it would, though since it's not from a restaurant I shouldn't be surprised. I think it is very good though!
Anh P.
Port Neches , TX
I love using this alfredo sauce out of all the other brands. Just the sauce is enough flavor so it makes cooking a lot easier. Just add meats of choice but I like chicken breast with some broccoli and carrots. MMMM!! Tried other brands but I always go back to Bertolli
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
I love the taste of this alfredo sauce, when I want to make alfredo chicken pasta I know I need this sauce to give it that amazing taste and flavor. I love the price and the quality of this product.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom