BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Brigitte G.
We make Chicken Alfredo A LOT in our home and this is pretty much the only Alfredo sauce we will use! I also mix it with either fresh lemon juice and ground pepper or (if I'm feeling lazy) just some lemon pepper seasoning and it is AMAZING!!
Molly W.
Houghton, NY
It's pretty hard to go with an alfredo sauce. The only thing that I really see as a downfall with this sauce is that it's really, really thick. However, this at the same time is a great benefit because it can easily be diluted with milk and thus stretches the value of the product.
Lacey H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I just used this sauce the other night for dinner. It was very creamy and flavorful. I just added noodles and vegetables to the mix. My husband absolutely loved it and he hates vegetables. It is a very good product and affordable. I highly recommend this for simple easy dinners.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is as close to home made as you can get. It is not watery and just the right consistency for any pasta. It is less then 5.00 a bottle.You can't make it homemade cheaper then that.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
This is by far the best alfredo sauce I have found. My entire family has become so accustom to
this creamy, flavorful sauce that if I try to use anything else... they can tell!
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Forget ANY other Alfredo! This is everything! The taste, texture, and seasoning is great!! I don't have to add anything else (except the obvious- chicken & pasta) . We don't use any other Alfredo sauce !
Kelsey H.
I make a lot of my own foods because normally they taste better that way, but this Alfredo sauce cuts out a lot of the work. It has great flavor and just adds to any pasta dish.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
I love love love Alfredo sauce. As far as jarred Alfredo goes this is the way to go. While it can be a little bit more than other brands it's delicious and completely worth it.
Savannah W.
Rockmart, GA
For a quick and easy dinner, one jar of Ber. alfredo sauce, a box of fettuccini, and some grilled chicken strips and Voila! Dinner is on the table in less than 30 min which is a major perk for a busy mom like myself. Creamy, delicious flavor with none of the work of homeade.
Whitney K.
This stuff is pretty good. It's not as good as homeade of course, but I like to add some broccoli or other veggies and it makes it pretty good if you're running low on time!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom