BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Katelyn S.
For being jarred Alfredo, this is pretty yummy. Other jarred Alfredo sauces taste like plastic and chemicals to me. This Alfredo sauce, while no comparison for the real deal, makes a pretty delicious and quick meal.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This one is the better of the jarred alfredo sauces but it still has a after taste that I have found with all store bought sauces. I guess that I am spoiled with homemade that does not have an odd aftertaste . I also try and avoid processed food.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
This is a great sauce because it had a good consistency and does not run off when heated. I have used other brands but bertolli gets the sauce right. It makes any bland pasta dish or rice dish taste better.
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Forget ANY other Alfredo! This is everything! The taste, texture, and seasoning is great!! I don't have to add anything else (except the obvious- chicken & pasta) . We don't use any other Alfredo sauce !
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is as close to home made as you can get. It is not watery and just the right consistency for any pasta. It is less then 5.00 a bottle.You can't make it homemade cheaper then that.
Molly W.
Houghton, NY
It's pretty hard to go with an alfredo sauce. The only thing that I really see as a downfall with this sauce is that it's really, really thick. However, this at the same time is a great benefit because it can easily be diluted with milk and thus stretches the value of the product.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
I love love love Alfredo sauce. As far as jarred Alfredo goes this is the way to go. While it can be a little bit more than other brands it's delicious and completely worth it.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
This is by far the best alfredo sauce I have found. My entire family has become so accustom to
this creamy, flavorful sauce that if I try to use anything else... they can tell!
Lacey H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I just used this sauce the other night for dinner. It was very creamy and flavorful. I just added noodles and vegetables to the mix. My husband absolutely loved it and he hates vegetables. It is a very good product and affordable. I highly recommend this for simple easy dinners.
Brigitte G.
We make Chicken Alfredo A LOT in our home and this is pretty much the only Alfredo sauce we will use! I also mix it with either fresh lemon juice and ground pepper or (if I'm feeling lazy) just some lemon pepper seasoning and it is AMAZING!!
Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart