BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this sauce. Especially for my chicken , broccoli alfredo or seafood alfredo. It has a creamy consistency to it without an overbearing flavor. That allows you to give it the bold flavors your family prefers. Competitors usually have a condensed soup consistency to them. Kind of gross.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I love bertolli alfredo sauce. It taste just like if u were eating at a restaurant. I mix it with fettichini noodles and shrimp. Its a quick and an easy meal and my kids love it.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I love this Alfredo sauce, although I prefer making my own I don't always have the time or all the ingredients on hand. This is he only Alfredo sauce I'll use pre made, my husband even loves it and that's saying a lot because he is beyond picky
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
I love buying this kind because of the great flavor and it's at a good price. I rather pay the price for this because it has a nice flavor, defiantly better than the cheaper ones.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
This sauce is pretty good for bottled Alfredo sauce. It has a good starting flavor if you only want to add basic herbs of your own, or could be left alone for those unsure what to add. Its great to pair with Parmesan or Italian cheeses over pasta.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This one is the better of the jarred alfredo sauces but it still has a after taste that I have found with all store bought sauces. I guess that I am spoiled with homemade that does not have an odd aftertaste . I also try and avoid processed food.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
This is a great sauce because it had a good consistency and does not run off when heated. I have used other brands but bertolli gets the sauce right. It makes any bland pasta dish or rice dish taste better.
Katelyn S.
For being jarred Alfredo, this is pretty yummy. Other jarred Alfredo sauces taste like plastic and chemicals to me. This Alfredo sauce, while no comparison for the real deal, makes a pretty delicious and quick meal.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
I love love love Alfredo sauce. As far as jarred Alfredo goes this is the way to go. While it can be a little bit more than other brands it's delicious and completely worth it.
Lacey H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I just used this sauce the other night for dinner. It was very creamy and flavorful. I just added noodles and vegetables to the mix. My husband absolutely loved it and he hates vegetables. It is a very good product and affordable. I highly recommend this for simple easy dinners.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom