BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Carolyn P.
Elk Grove, CA
I like to purchase this alfredo sauce whenever I'm craving for quick and easy alfredo pastas! It is flavorful. The right amount of parmesan. It's creamy. Not too thick or thin. I like to add chicken or italian sausage to it. I buy this at Winco Foods.
Nichole A.
San Pedro, CA
Bertolli Alfredo sauce is by far the best store bought Alfredo on the shelves. It is rich and creamy with great taste. On top of it is is so easy to use. Just warm it up over your favorite past and that's it!!!
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
My mom is an Fettuccine Alfredo expert and she really only uses Bertolli and at times she'll use publix brand if needed but mostly Bertolli because it's rich in flavor, the sauce isn't watery it has a thick consistency which is awesome for thick noddles.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this sauce. Especially for my chicken , broccoli alfredo or seafood alfredo. It has a creamy consistency to it without an overbearing flavor. That allows you to give it the bold flavors your family prefers. Competitors usually have a condensed soup consistency to them. Kind of gross.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This one is the better of the jarred alfredo sauces but it still has a after taste that I have found with all store bought sauces. I guess that I am spoiled with homemade that does not have an odd aftertaste . I also try and avoid processed food.
Katelyn S.
For being jarred Alfredo, this is pretty yummy. Other jarred Alfredo sauces taste like plastic and chemicals to me. This Alfredo sauce, while no comparison for the real deal, makes a pretty delicious and quick meal.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
I love buying this kind because of the great flavor and it's at a good price. I rather pay the price for this because it has a nice flavor, defiantly better than the cheaper ones.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
This sauce is pretty good for bottled Alfredo sauce. It has a good starting flavor if you only want to add basic herbs of your own, or could be left alone for those unsure what to add. Its great to pair with Parmesan or Italian cheeses over pasta.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I love this Alfredo sauce, although I prefer making my own I don't always have the time or all the ingredients on hand. This is he only Alfredo sauce I'll use pre made, my husband even loves it and that's saying a lot because he is beyond picky
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
This is a great sauce because it had a good consistency and does not run off when heated. I have used other brands but bertolli gets the sauce right. It makes any bland pasta dish or rice dish taste better.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom