BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Tawanda W.
Norfolk, VA
Tried Bertolli Alfrdo the first time I made shrimp Alfredo for my family and it was a hit. even my extremely picky eater enjoyed it. The sauce was rich and creamy. Its safe to say this is my go to Alfredo sauce!
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I do not normally buy canned or packages foods because of all the added preservatives; however, when I am desperate to have quick meals, this alfredo sauce is the closest thing to homemade. Very flavorful. I add about a cup of milk to thin it down some.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
I'm not a big fan of jarred Alfredo sauce, but my husband loves it so I tolerate it (haha). This is the best one I have found and I don't have to Doctor it up as much as the others
Emily N.
My mom is an Fettuccine Alfredo expert and she really only uses Bertolli and at times she'll use publix brand if needed but mostly Bertolli because it's rich in flavor, the sauce isn't watery it has a thick consistency which is awesome for thick noddles.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This sauce is very good, albeit on the pricier side. I love to take this sauce and mix it with my favorite marinara and toss it with ziti and add a ton of cheese, then bake it. YUM
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this sauce. Especially for my chicken , broccoli alfredo or seafood alfredo. It has a creamy consistency to it without an overbearing flavor. That allows you to give it the bold flavors your family prefers. Competitors usually have a condensed soup consistency to them. Kind of gross.
Nichole A.
San Pedro, CA
Bertolli Alfredo sauce is by far the best store bought Alfredo on the shelves. It is rich and creamy with great taste. On top of it is is so easy to use. Just warm it up over your favorite past and that's it!!!
Carolyn P.
I like to purchase this alfredo sauce whenever I'm craving for quick and easy alfredo pastas! It is flavorful. The right amount of parmesan. It's creamy. Not too thick or thin. I like to add chicken or italian sausage to it. I buy this at Winco Foods.
Cassandre Y.
Orland Park, IL
Certainly not the best store-bought Alfredo you can buy. I had to 'jazz' this up quite a bit and do it's safe to say I won't ever buy it again. It's quite basic. You're better off making your own from scratch.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I used this last night to make chicken alfredo and it was so yuumy! It's nice to use a sauce that is seasoned so well straight out of the jar. Having the sauce ready to go makes cooking dinner so much easier. This sauce has a nice consistency too nice and thick!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom