BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Felecia G.
I love to use this sauce on my pasta to make chicken alfedo with rotel. it is really good mixed together and a good amount of flavor. though i wish it had more of a parmesan flavor in it.
Nicci K.
Le Mars, IA
I love this sauce. I like to add my own seasonings when I am cooking and this simple Alfredo sauce lets me do that without interfering with the taste of the sauce. Some other brands have too many seasonings in them.
Stacee B.
Omg what tasty sauce. my family and I love to use this brand when making a shrimp Alfredo dish. I've also tried to roasted garlic Alfredo and a big fan of that flavor also. my go to brand
Franchesca R.
New York , NY
I love this sauce it meets my expectations of what I would want my Alfredo sauce to look like and taste like. When I make my chicken Alfredo the sauce is very creamy just how I like it!
Amy h.
When I'm making Alfredo and I'm looking for a jar sauce option this is ALWAYS the brand I buy .. I think it tastes the best the other brands have a weird cheap taste this taste homemade .
Angelina J.
Medford, OR
The best sauce ever I got it from target and I believe Costco has it as well I believe this is the best brand of all it has a very thick creamy cheesy taste to it haven't found one as good definitely will buy again and mix with shrimp noodles and spinach
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
So delicious! My grandmother uses this in almost all her pasta dishes and special foods. It's so good with string pasta and Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. I choose this one over Ragu.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
This Alfredo sauce is one of my favorites! It has a great taste of garlic and Parmesan. I have used this sauce for many different recipes and goes great with pretty much anything Italian!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
Love love love. My children who are extremely picky love when I make this with chopped chicken and brocoli. I find it is a good thick sauce that covers the noodles and has a rich taste.
Rebecca A.
Alexandria, VA
I made chicke Alfredo with this sauce AT LEAST once a week every week. It's amazing. it's delicious and I love that it comes in a jar and you can use as little or as much as you want. It's the perfect Alfredo sauce.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart