BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do you make your own pasta?4 Answers
  • Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Franchesca R.
I love this sauce it meets my expectations of what I would want my Alfredo sauce to look like and taste like. When I make my chicken Alfredo the sauce is very creamy just how I like it!
Amy h.
When I'm making Alfredo and I'm looking for a jar sauce option this is ALWAYS the brand I buy .. I think it tastes the best the other brands have a weird cheap taste this taste homemade .
Angelina J.
Medford, OR
The best sauce ever I got it from target and I believe Costco has it as well I believe this is the best brand of all it has a very thick creamy cheesy taste to it haven't found one as good definitely will buy again and mix with shrimp noodles and spinach
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
So delicious! My grandmother uses this in almost all her pasta dishes and special foods. It's so good with string pasta and Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. I choose this one over Ragu.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This stuff does have a little bit of a different taste to it I like it more sweet and it tastes a little bit bitter or stronger in a way but it was still eatable not my favorite though!
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
This Alfredo sauce is one of my favorites! It has a great taste of garlic and Parmesan. I have used this sauce for many different recipes and goes great with pretty much anything Italian!
Rebecca A.
Alexandria, VA
I made chicke Alfredo with this sauce AT LEAST once a week every week. It's amazing. it's delicious and I love that it comes in a jar and you can use as little or as much as you want. It's the perfect Alfredo sauce.
Asia T.
Morgantown, WV
It was so good TBH I was looking for a good Alfredo sauce and this is for the best one I've tried that I've cooked for my self . I think it really affordable . You guy must try it . Like my family loves it a lot
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
This is my go to quick dinner sauce!! I jazz mine up with chicken shrimp mushrooms and broccoli! I don't usually like Alfredo sauce but this one is solo good! I can't get enough of it
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I do not normally buy canned or packages foods because of all the added preservatives; however, when I am desperate to have quick meals, this alfredo sauce is the closest thing to homemade. Very flavorful. I add about a cup of milk to thin it down some.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom