BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Monica M.
MA
A must have in my house. Whenever pasta is a dish where having for dinner, this is our go to sauce. It's rich and creamy and full of flavor. Not to much flavor but just right when you bring the chicken and vegetables all together.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
I'm not a fan of pre packages Alfredo. I have tried many brands, and will always prefer homemade sauce. If I had to goose one, this would be it though. Doesn't have the "vomit" after taste...
Shannon D.
I love this sauce, even as an add in to my homemade in order t stretch the amount of sauce if needed. I add some spiuce to sprce it up and am never disappointed. Can't beat the price either
Katherine L.
This sauce is so rich and creamy! Perfect for pasta dishes! I made Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with it and it was delicious! Great for when you don't have time to make sauce from scratch!
Merrissa D.
Everett , WA
I absolutely Love this Alfredo sauce.
With some I feel like I need to add more spices to it or it's a little bland. But definitely not this one. Our family love it!
Thick enough and tasty.
Yvonne U.
Phoenix, AZ
There's a couple Bertolli sauces that I like because they're really tasty and some of them, not all, are soy free. This is very important to me as it causes me eczema and I need to watch my ingredients. It's also nice to use a coupon on top of the store's sale ;p
Alexis G.
Sacramento, CA
Creamy thick and most authentic. This is the only sauce we like it tastes most like when you make it from sctratch. I like it with chicken shrimp and garlic normally you can find it on sale at a stator bros or albertsons.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I really love Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce. It is so creamy and delicious. This sauce is so easy to prepare for someone who doesn't enjoy being in the kitchen. My family approves of this sauce!
Brianna C.
My son absolutely loves when I cook Alfredo using this sauce! He says it's the best ever! This sauce is very creamy and flavorful. I usually mix between different flavor a to get the right taste that I'm looking for!
BRENDA B.
Columbus, GA
Absolutely delicious!  Love alfredo sauce..There are different brands but I find this particular brand taste better, clings to the pasta much better.. The taste is unbelievableand so is the spaghetti sauce..Alfredo is definitely my favorite sauce.. Taste may better with the rotini pasta...Love it
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart