BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katherine L.
This sauce is so rich and creamy! Perfect for pasta dishes! I made Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with it and it was delicious! Great for when you don't have time to make sauce from scratch!
Yvonne H.
Phoenix, AZ
There's a couple Bertolli sauces that I like because they're really tasty and some of them, not all, are soy free. This is very important to me as it causes me eczema and I need to watch my ingredients. It's also nice to use a coupon on top of the store's sale ;p
Merrissa D.
I absolutely Love this Alfredo sauce.
With some I feel like I need to add more spices to it or it's a little bland. But definitely not this one. Our family love it!
Thick enough and tasty.
Shannon D.
I love this sauce, even as an add in to my homemade in order t stretch the amount of sauce if needed. I add some spiuce to sprce it up and am never disappointed. Can't beat the price either
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
I really love Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce. It is so creamy and delicious. This sauce is so easy to prepare for someone who doesn't enjoy being in the kitchen. My family approves of this sauce!
Angelina J.
Medford, OR
The best sauce ever I got it from target and I believe Costco has it as well I believe this is the best brand of all it has a very thick creamy cheesy taste to it haven't found one as good definitely will buy again and mix with shrimp noodles and spinach
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This stuff does have a little bit of a different taste to it I like it more sweet and it tastes a little bit bitter or stronger in a way but it was still eatable not my favorite though!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
Love love love. My children who are extremely picky love when I make this with chopped chicken and brocoli. I find it is a good thick sauce that covers the noodles and has a rich taste.
Nicci K.
Le Mars, IA
I love this sauce. I like to add my own seasonings when I am cooking and this simple Alfredo sauce lets me do that without interfering with the taste of the sauce. Some other brands have too many seasonings in them.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
This Alfredo sauce is one of my favorites! It has a great taste of garlic and Parmesan. I have used this sauce for many different recipes and goes great with pretty much anything Italian!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom