BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Carmen B.
So easy! Fresh taste without any effort. I bought some spinach and cheese ravioli and pored the already sauce over it. So delicious. It tastes like an expensive meal and took me less than 20mins and served with a fresh salad.
Joaquin C.
La Feria, TX
Your basic Alfredo sauce, I love Alfredo though so maybe I'm a bit bias haha. It isn't my top choice but it certainly is up there, I prefer to make a sauce from scratch given the opportunity. Bottled sauces can usually be high in sodium but you can control that at home. So, it's a good option when you're short on time.
Megan Y.
San Bruno, Ca
This is a typical alfredo sauce. No better or worse then most. I buy it when its on sale, but wouldn't say I favor it over any other sauce. It's just fine. That being said, its not a bad alfredo either, it just is what it is. So there you have it. An average sauce.
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
This is the only type of sauce I have tried and when I make my home made chicken alfredo. it tastes great but i wouldn't be so sure due to the fact that i haven't tasted any other alfredo sauces.
Stephanie B.
Very good tasting and smooth texture bertolli alfredo sauce. I bought it at meijer for a really good price on sale. It tastes great compared to the competitor brands. I would purchase this again and recommend to other people.
Chante P.
This is definitely one of the better Alfredo sauces that I have ever bought.It's not super expensive so I don't mind spending a little more than the store brand to be able to get good flavoring.
Brittany G.
Lawrenceville, GA
In our house - we always have some kind of Alfredo dish. Whether it's chicken Alfredo, lasagna Alfredo, Alfredo pizza, or just a bowl of noodles with Alfredo sauce on top. Whatever dish it is - we always go with Bertolli. It tastes homemade and not full of perservatives or natural flavors. Always a good buy!
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Pasta is a staple in my house, Bertolli is the brand of sauce that is the staple. The taste is very authentic and the shelf life is also great. The plain Alfredo Sauce is my families favorite!
Lele S.
Fort rucker, AL
My all time favorite style of pasta is fettuccine. Needless to say, the sauce makes it breaks the dish. Bertollis pasta sauce is the perfect creamy blend for that amazing fettuccine Alfredo.
Monica M.
Brockton, MA
A must have in my house. Whenever pasta is a dish where having for dinner, this is our go to sauce. It's rich and creamy and full of flavor. Not to much flavor but just right when you bring the chicken and vegetables all together.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom