BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Kary H.
Alton, IL
Yummo. This is one of the best Alfredo sauces I have ever had. So yummy and flavorful. It makes for an easy weeknight supper. A bag of frozen meatballs heated up in this sauce and thrown over some fettuccine noodles and you have dinner.
Lacy P.
Granville, NY
Delicious! It has a great smooth Texture and flavor Nike some store bought Alfredo's. It is the perfect topper for a great fairly quick meal. I have literally told someone that I made this from scratch and they absolutely believed me!
Brenda M.
Muy buena salsa para Pastas. Me gusta el sabor y la consistencia. La puedes usar sola con la Pasta ó preparar la pasta y anexarle pechuga de pollo, salchichas, brocoli o algun otro ingrediente de tu preferencia, incluso mezclar la tradicional con esta!! El sabor es riquisimo!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
I love this Bertolli brand I like the taste for my pasta not too Sweet, cheese flavored so good so cheesy and creamy perfect for my spaghetti it's really good and my husband loves it very much so I always bye bertolli brand even for my red sauce Marina and for all my pasta needs
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
This is my all time favorite Alfredo sauce as of right now. I get the Alfredo with mushrooms all the time and I don't need to add any seasonings which is hard to find. I absolutely love how creamy it is. It's unfortunate that I can't get it in a bigger jar than this though.
Katelynn S.
Boardman, OR
I grew up as Alfredo Sauce being the "splurge" for pasta. It was always my favorite and I still love it! Bertolli brand is smooth and has that signature delicious cheese flavor we all love so well.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
4 Cheese is my favorite flavor. I am not a huge fan of red sauce, so I always choose the white sauce from Bertolli when we are having pasta. The price and flavor are the best among the competition!
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
I use this product when I make shrimp Alfredo or chicken Alfredo. It's very good, I also use the sun-dried tomato sauce as well. I would recommend this product if you are planning a pasta meal soon.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent for in a hat. I don't really enjoy canned sauces in general though. It seems a little thin but good to add to other dishes if you're in a hurry. Or pour on stuffed shells and bake in the oven.
Janell B.
I really love pasta with Alfredo sauce but I usually can't find a good sauce that doesn't get overpowered by the pasta but this really does the trick. it really compliments grilled chicken as well
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom