BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janell B.
I really love pasta with Alfredo sauce but I usually can't find a good sauce that doesn't get overpowered by the pasta but this really does the trick. it really compliments grilled chicken as well
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent for in a hat. I don't really enjoy canned sauces in general though. It seems a little thin but good to add to other dishes if you're in a hurry. Or pour on stuffed shells and bake in the oven.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
I got this to make a pasta bake and it was the perfect sauce for the recipe! It's creaminess and texture was the perfect balance for the dish! It's a staple in my pantry!
Brittany R.
Woodland Park, CO
Personally I prefer homemade alfredo sauce. But if you're in a hurry and want to add some variety for quick and cheap this is a great go to Italian night! All my guests love it and its so simple.
Joaquin C.
La Feria, TX
Your basic Alfredo sauce, I love Alfredo though so maybe I'm a bit bias haha. It isn't my top choice but it certainly is up there, I prefer to make a sauce from scratch given the opportunity. Bottled sauces can usually be high in sodium but you can control that at home. So, it's a good option when you're short on time.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
I made a ravioli casserole using this sauce in roasted garlic and it was amazing! i usually like to make my own sauces but I was in a hurry so I just grabbed this and I do not regret it! the flavor is not strong and its perfectly creamy. I would definitely use it again!
Carmen B.
So easy! Fresh taste without any effort. I bought some spinach and cheese ravioli and pored the already sauce over it. So delicious. It tastes like an expensive meal and took me less than 20mins and served with a fresh salad.
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
This is great in any pasta. The alfredo sauces are my favorite in pastas. This is a pretty good brand with a decent price tag though to be honest if the store brands are cheaper I'll get them and not really notice a difference.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
I love using Bertolli Alfredo Sauce in our chicken Alfredo & many more recipes! Its got the great taste , a brand well trusted & reasonably priced!! Love the great taste & how it goes great w/ about anything!
Megan Y.
San Bruno, Ca
This is a typical alfredo sauce. No better or worse then most. I buy it when its on sale, but wouldn't say I favor it over any other sauce. It's just fine. That being said, its not a bad alfredo either, it just is what it is. So there you have it. An average sauce.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom