BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Ebony P.
I love Alfredo sauce and this one is fantastic! It has such a creamy taste! I don't normally buy this brand but I was pleasantly surprised by how great it is! It is very flavorsome compared to other brands and very filling! I am very satisfied with this product :)
Mona A.
London , ON
Ask anyone and they'll you I eat Alfredo pasta every day! It's my favorite dish ever and the only sauce il ever use to make it with is the Bertolli Alfredo sauce! It's so light and creamy and doesn't need anything added to it! So quick and easy to make!
Lizz S.
Airdrie, AB
There a crock pot lasagna recipe on Pinterest that both my mom and I make that uses traditional tomato sauce and Alfredo. This jar is the exact amount you need and it tastes just like home made.
Sabrina D.
I love bertolli alfredo sauce it is the best in the world. Its an easy way to make your favorite pastas in seconds. The best thing is grading cheese when your mixing all the pasta and sauce!
Traci P.
Woodstock, GA
We love to use his product for our rattle snake pasta in which we use grilled chicken, jalapeños, and alfredo sauce as the base. Gives the pasta a rich creamy base to help off set the spice of the jalapeños!
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
These sauce taste so amazing! My boyfriend and I love pasta so we are always experimenting and trying different products to make our favorite dishes. This has a great taste is nice and creamy.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
This works well if you're in a rush, the texture is a bit thick and I usually have to thin it out by adding water or milk, I'd rather stick to other sauces or make it myself since this did not live up to flavor expectations.
Dakota  L.
Calgary, AB
So rich and creamy, even better than some Alfredo sauces I have had while eating out. Super easy to spice up with stuff in your spice cabinet as well. Definitely a family favorite
Sally C.
Very creamy and convenient to use. My family uses this a their go-to alfredo sauce. We buy the plain one because it gives us the freedom to add whatever toppings we want.
nathalie h.
richmond
Do not like it that much, as a chef sometime we tend to get a little lazy and try the easy way buying ready made, but it does not taste the same as the one I make fresh.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom