BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Patricia J.
MIAMI, FL
I love this sauce. With it I accompany my salads and from time to time a chicken baked in lemon and it is delicious. I like to imventar and mix flavors. My family loves it
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
Super rich, but obviously when eating alfredo sauce, nobody thinks of diet or healthy.
This was a supermarket buy, so easy to find.
I have used this as dip, sauce for pasta, pizza sauce and also just do dip stuff in and enjoy as is.
I would recommend this to people, nice taste, good price, and good amount.
LaToya J.
We fell in love with this product instantly! It is just what I needed for a few dishes I was making and it really accented everything nicely. Everything had jazz thanks to this sauce. The consistency was perfect as well as the flavor. We keep a jar or more handy just so we can make some quick meals and it's worth it!
Hu Yun L.
Edmonton, AB
This product is a favorite in my household. When my family comes over to have dinner they enjoy extra servings of pasta with this sauce. Not only do we use it for pasta but we sometimes use it as sauce in a lasagna. Although the product can often be pricey, I find that when I am splurging I enjoy using the sauce
Lakeicha T.
This is my go to sauce for my famous Alfredo. I've tried other brands and the taste doesn't compare. It has quality ingredients that anyone's family will love. I wish I knew the secret to the recipe. I'm very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it.
Ebony P.
I love Alfredo sauce and this one is fantastic! It has such a creamy taste! I don't normally buy this brand but I was pleasantly surprised by how great it is! It is very flavorsome compared to other brands and very filling! I am very satisfied with this product :)
Mona A.
London, ON
Ask anyone and they'll you I eat Alfredo pasta every day! It's my favorite dish ever and the only sauce il ever use to make it with is the Bertolli Alfredo sauce! It's so light and creamy and doesn't need anything added to it! So quick and easy to make!
Lizz S.
Airdrie , AB
There a crock pot lasagna recipe on Pinterest that both my mom and I make that uses traditional tomato sauce and Alfredo. This jar is the exact amount you need and it tastes just like home made.
Sabrina D.
I love bertolli alfredo sauce it is the best in the world. Its an easy way to make your favorite pastas in seconds. The best thing is grading cheese when your mixing all the pasta and sauce!
Traci P.
Woodstock, GA
We love to use his product for our rattle snake pasta in which we use grilled chicken, jalapeños, and alfredo sauce as the base. Gives the pasta a rich creamy base to help off set the spice of the jalapeños!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom