BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
This is really good sauce to make chicken and broccoli Alfredo at home..
Kayla B.
Nampa, ID
Was pretty good! It is great for easy dinners and has pretty good taste!!!!
Kristen  B.
Spartanburg, SC
Best Alfredo sauce from a jar!! It has the most flavor and tastes the best!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
This makes having a white pasta for dinner so easy.  The flavor and taste of this Alfredo sauce is just so good, every time we have it that we always buy a three pack from Pricesmart or Costco.  You can stir fry up chicken cubes and veggies, dump a bottle of this on and serve it over a bed of pasta in about 15 minutes.  Why make anything out of scratch when its already done for you in a bottle?
Shari H.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely adore Bertoli pasta sauces!

My two favourites are their Rosé and this absolutely delicious Alfredo.

I do love making my own pasta sauce but, when you're short on time and just need a quick meal, I always look to Bertoli to deliver.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Este é o meu favorito de todos os molhos Alfredo premade. Acho que a maioria dos molhos no mercado são extremamente insípidos, mas não este. Eu comprei isso muitas vezes e continuarei a fazê-lo. Eu adoro cozinhar um pouco de frango e misturar isso e alguns brócolis cozinhados com molho e macarrão e é delicioso. e às vezes quando eu realmente estou apenas ansiando molho de alfredo, eu gosto de aquecer alguns no microondas e mergulhar um pouco de pão nele.
Paola S.
My favorite Jarred Alfredo since it has noticeable black pepper and not just cheese. Great with butternut squash ravioli! Or anything you'd normally use Alfredo for. Always buy this when I want Alfredo quickly.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
This purchase came in handy just as I predicted. I bought several in order to make a fast Italian meal I knew we'd love. WOW! This is some great product. My husband and I were pleasently stunned at the quality and taste of the product. I will be back for more and more.
ابراهيم ع.
Gafsa moulares
This is a tasty jarred sauce that will make you feel a little better about your busy schedule and the fact that you didn’t make it yourself. But you bought the sauce, and opened the jar, so you still get credit. Good job.
Patricia J.
MIAMI, FL
I love this sauce. With it I accompany my salads and from time to time a chicken baked in lemon and it is delicious. I like to imventar and mix flavors. My family loves it
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom