BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caitlyn C.
Rockford, IL
One of my favorite items to grab. So easy to warm up and pour over noodles. You can buy at mostly any suoermarket. Got mine at walmart. Would choose this kind over others. Just has a better tastes then the off brands.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
My go to alfredo sauce because it is so creamy and delicious. It is so thick but I like to thin it out a bit by adding a table spoon or two of milk to my pasta dish. I would love to try the mushroom and garlic flavors as well!
Cassie S.
sterling, NY
My coworkers think I made it homemade...shhhh it's Bertolli and tastes like my grandmother's homemade alfredo!! The price is insanely inexpensive especially if you look at how much it would cost to make homemade...delicious sauce and so time saving.
Megan V.
This is the sauce that I use every time I make fettuccine alfredo. It's so simple because I don't need to reflavor the sauce. I cook the noodles then apply the sauce on top in the pot. Everyone always ask why my pasta is so good, this is my secret!
Amy B.
Belleville, MI
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce if I cannot make my own. This is rich and creamy. It makes for an easy dinner on those busy nights that moms don't have too much time to cook! It is not the healthy choice, but hey sometimes you just need to splurge!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I make alfredo sauce for my husband but being lazy, I ONCE bought this. If you are used to homemade, nothing compares, trust me on this. The sauce was edible but very salty and not cheesy enough. It just didn't taste right so I never bought it again.
Angela L.
Palm Springs, CA
Cheap, good tasting Alfredo sauce. Always purchase at Walmart. Also a fan of the cheddar sauce(not sure of the exact name). I like mixing in a bit of garlic powder to amp up the taste. Will definitely be repurchasing. Only sauce boyfriend will eat!
Samantha C.
Beaumont, CA
My kids favorite night is Fettuccine night. I have made my own Alfredo sauce from scratch but who has time for that?! Bertolli Alfredo sauce takes like it just came off the stove. No one knows it came from a jar.
Melissa D.
This sauce tastes great! Bertolli is one of my favorite brands. It has a nice creamy texture and is great for chicken alfredo. I repeatedly buy this sauce because it tastes great and is really affordable. I recommend to those who love alfredo sauce.
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
This Alfredo sauce has the greatest flavor ever. After searching and searching for different brands to try out that would meet my expectations I finally found it. It is not that pricey but not that affordable. Although it's flavor is worth your bucks!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom