BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
Bertolli is my all-time favorite pasta sauce brand. From marinara to Alfredo sauces, their quality and taste are delicious. Perfect for more than pasta dishes, they are always full of flavor and satisfying. I highly recommend the Alfredo sauce!
Amy W.
I use this product wheneve ri am in a hurry and don't have the ingredients to make my own homemade sauce! It's so good, and I love how it coats my pasta, normally I have to use two jars for my family because we love sauces!
Winking M.
Pahrump
Its the best Alfredo Sauce you can buy at the grocery store.  My whole family loves it.  You can use it with any style of pasta.  I love to add grilled chicken to my pasta dish.  Great price and taste!
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This is the only alfredo sauce my little brother eats. It is a good product for the price. When I make spaghetti, he can't have red sauce so we heat up a jar of alfredo sauce for him. We bought this product at Winn Dixie. I have already recommended this product to family and friends.
Amber B.
This is my favorite! It’s rich & creamy. I used to think that all Alfredo sauces in a jar were created qual. I was wrong. This is the only one I buy now. It’s reasonably priced & yummy. I buy it at my local Walmart!
Kala J.
West Jefferson
This is a pantry staple. We have chicken Alfredo at least once a week and will only use Bertolli (seriously, my kid can tell the difference). I have used every flavor available and I am never disappointed.
Kat J.
Sometimes, you break out the cheese and the cream and the pot and make your own alfredo sauce that makes you feel like a real Italian in Tuscany,...

And sometimes, life gets in the way and you just don’t have the time or energy to make a good alfredo completely from scratch. That’s when you grab a jar of Bertolli. It’s creamy, seasoned very well, and one jar coats your pasta dish very generously. You can add sundried tomatoes, or a little fresh garlic, but this sauce is fantastic just by itself. I buy the two pack at Walmart and feel that the price is very reasonable for how much use I get out of it.

This is a tasty jarred sauce that will make you feel a little better about your busy schedule and the fact that you didn’t make it yourself. But you bought the sauce, and opened the jar, so you still get credit. Good job.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
* HG WEEKLY DINNER’S: A FAMILY OF 3
[ 2 adults, 1 Pre- Teen / 12 yr old boy]

ALFREDO PASTA [ PARTY OF ONE (1) ]

•This is my sons (a 12 yr old boy) TOP Dinner choice ( I use this EXACT brand) minimally 1X a week, sometimes it’s 2X per week.
•Frozen Buitoni ‘Four Cheese Ravioli’ with this Alfredo on top -is the perfect amount of food to fill up a pre-teens belly for the night.

•It’s such a rich, hearty meal - and that’s why myself or my husband make it 1-2 times each week!

PRO’S:

• Distinct flavor unique to Bertolli
• Gives Two (2) Full Dinners - Using 1/2 bottle
per dish...
•...I.e. Makes 2/5 nights dinner for my son
• Most grocery stores have 2/$5 deals
• Coupons easy to come across
• Quality Alfredo - Nothing basic here
• Stock up will not waste
• Can make with ANY TYPE of pasta!

jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was trying something new a couple days ago and bought it. When I bought it I thought it wouldn't taste very good but when I cooked it with some pasta and ate it, it was so good! The taste of it was so creamy and it was goodness. I am very satisfied with the taste and I will buy over and over again to have the best meal. I recommend this to you if you haven't use it yet.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the creamy, silkiness of this sauce. It is not overpowering but is everything I cannot seem to manage myself, all at a price that does not compare to doing it yourself. What I love the most about it is how easily I can tweak it to go in different directions. Change out flavors by adding your favorite pesto... or add bacon for a new version of Carbonara, or add it to your favorite ravioli, pasta, adding your favorite type of meat. Imagine An Italian version of Alfredo Beef Stroganoff.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?