BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Kala J.
West Jefferson
This is a pantry staple. We have chicken Alfredo at least once a week and will only use Bertolli (seriously, my kid can tell the difference). I have used every flavor available and I am never disappointed.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sometimes, you break out the cheese and the cream and the pot and make your own alfredo sauce that makes you feel like a real Italian in Tuscany,...

And sometimes, life gets in the way and you just don’t have the time or energy to make a good alfredo completely from scratch. That’s when you grab a jar of Bertolli. It’s creamy, seasoned very well, and one jar coats your pasta dish very generously. You can add sundried tomatoes, or a little fresh garlic, but this sauce is fantastic just by itself. I buy the two pack at Walmart and feel that the price is very reasonable for how much use I get out of it.

This is a tasty jarred sauce that will make you feel a little better about your busy schedule and the fact that you didn’t make it yourself. But you bought the sauce, and opened the jar, so you still get credit. Good job.
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
* HG WEEKLY DINNER’S: A FAMILY OF 3
[ 2 adults, 1 Pre- Teen / 12 yr old boy]

ALFREDO PASTA [ PARTY OF ONE (1) ]

•This is my sons (a 12 yr old boy) TOP Dinner choice ( I use this EXACT brand) minimally 1X a week, sometimes it’s 2X per week.
•Frozen Buitoni ‘Four Cheese Ravioli’ with this Alfredo on top -is the perfect amount of food to fill up a pre-teens belly for the night.

•It’s such a rich, hearty meal - and that’s why myself or my husband make it 1-2 times each week!

PRO’S:

• Distinct flavor unique to Bertolli
• Gives Two (2) Full Dinners - Using 1/2 bottle
per dish...
•...I.e. Makes 2/5 nights dinner for my son
• Most grocery stores have 2/$5 deals
• Coupons easy to come across
• Quality Alfredo - Nothing basic here
• Stock up will not waste
• Can make with ANY TYPE of pasta!

Madison W.
I use this all of the time. And no, that isn't an exaggeration. I am a college student. I don't have lots of money to go out and buy groceries. I will go and buy this as well as a box of noodles. This jar with make a lot more pasta than one would expect. It has so much flavor. Most pre made Alfredo sauces take like cream and cream only. This one however, is packed full of Italian flavors. I purchase mine at Walmart. That is where I have found it is the cheapest.
jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was trying something new a couple days ago and bought it. When I bought it I thought it wouldn't taste very good but when I cooked it with some pasta and ate it, it was so good! The taste of it was so creamy and it was goodness. I am very satisfied with the taste and I will buy over and over again to have the best meal. I recommend this to you if you haven't use it yet.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the creamy, silkiness of this sauce. It is not overpowering but is everything I cannot seem to manage myself, all at a price that does not compare to doing it yourself. What I love the most about it is how easily I can tweak it to go in different directions. Change out flavors by adding your favorite pesto... or add bacon for a new version of Carbonara, or add it to your favorite ravioli, pasta, adding your favorite type of meat. Imagine An Italian version of Alfredo Beef Stroganoff.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great Alfredo sauce if you don't want to make it from scratch! It's healthy, but like any Alfredo it's heavy too. If you are cooking a huge pot of fettuccine or penne pasta then I would use two of the bottles because one won't stretch without you having to add a little water or more cheese. The taste is great and you can manipulate it to make it more Italian or spicy. I would definitely recommend this product. I've been using it for years.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
When I don't feel like going through the trouble to make Alfredo sauce but want something that still taste good, I go for this. It's so good in my Alfredo chicken lasagna. I always double up on the sauce because the noodles and chicken soak it all up.
Noelia D.
Laurel, MD
Taste very well!

The chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect, it is one of the cheap and best tasting products that I already know, I only recommend not to use a lot of salt in the preparation of the other products because the sauce is a bit salty. but i love.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
One of my favorite sauces for making anything Alfredo! It's still a different taste than what one would be used to from a restaurant but for a jar version, it's the best I've tried! It has a great flavor without being too overwhelming.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom