BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Tory B.
This is my go-to Alfredo Sauce that I use when I make an alfredo of any kind. The sauce is very rich and smooth in texture. I love the taste of it and this is why it's become my standard for any alfredo I make. You'll enjoy it compared to any other one.
Diana G.
I love the Bertolli sauces. I used the Alfredo sau e with rotibi, shredded chicken, peas and broccoli. Made a great Italian meal. I love that it has a great flavor, maybe just one notch down from restaurant Alfredo.
Maricruz P.
Anaheim, CA
Omg i love this sauce. Such a great pasta add-on for that delicious pasta chicken alfredo dish. The taste is amazing and you can really taste all the spices and not to mention the creamyness this sauce. Yum! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Lol
Pooja P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this sauce! It makes my night so much easier when I come home from class! I just boil some pasta and mix this into it. I've tried a few different Alfredo sauces, but this one has to be my favorite. It's so thick and creamy, it's truly a life saver!
Allison S.
Bertolli Alfredo sauce honestly wasn't that great. The flavor was...hard to explain, but not what I look for in alfredo. Almost a plastic-y taste? A very full, plastic taste with no real creaminess or tastiness. Would not recommend. For the price and the name, I expected a bit better, to be honest.
Delshay G.
I wasn't really a huge fan, it was okay I just don't really prefer jarred Alfredo sauce ever since I began making my own homemade Alfredo. But I would try it again if I didn't feel like doing it and needed and easy dinner.
Stacy K.
Bertolli Alfredo sauce is a really decent tasting Alfredo sauce. Not too thick and not to strong of a flavor. It also has a smooth taste and tastes great with shrimp. It's very affordable and would highly recommend.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS
For some reason, this was just ok to me. For a while, a lot of friends and family members were raving about it so I purchased it at Walmart. The price wasn't bad but it was tasteless so I probably won't buy it again
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
My go to alfredo sauce because it is so creamy and delicious. It is so thick but I like to thin it out a bit by adding a table spoon or two of milk to my pasta dish. I would love to try the mushroom and garlic flavors as well!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Nice and creamy. Taste just like you made it yourself. Taste just like the real thing in a restaurant. Price is great. I would recommend this sauce to others. It is the only brand I use in my house hold. Wish they came in bigger jars or had a pack of three
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom