BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Meghan P.
So so so good *insert heart eye emoji* It's not as flavorful as I like, but it gives me the opportunity to add more flavor of my own. Add some minced garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and you're set. Overall, I'm always satisfied with this product!
Shaina C.
Marion, VA
My family eats chicken broccoli Alfredo at least twice a month and I've used this product numerous times. It isn't expensive, but it isn't comparable to homemade of course. If you don't have time to prepare it yourself I would choose this over other brands.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Delicious! I made this with penne and chicken breast and my family ate it up. There weren't any leftovers either. I would usually try to make my own alfredo sauce, but if you're short on time, Bertolli is one of the best.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
Completely unimpressed. The sauce had hardly any flavor and was a tad chalky. I added garlic and it was still very bland. I ended up pulling other stuff together to save the pasta dish I needed this for due to the blandness of the sauce. Total disappointment.
Alex T.
North Palm Beach, FL
I love alfredo sauce, or any type of white or cream sauce. I am not a big fan of red sauces with tomatoes, so I always go for the alfredo. I enjoy this brand, but it isn't something I have to buy only from this brand. I would buy alfredo sauce from any brand.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Chicken Alfredo w/ Broccoli is a staple dish for my son who is a wrestler and the only brand Alfredo sauce he will eat is Bertolli! It's thick, creamy and has amazing flavor. Not to mention it's super easy to combine some pasta and veggies with the sauce and within 15 minutes you have a delicious hardy meal!
Abigail B.
Covington, GA
Bertolli is hands down one of the best pasta / italian lines as far as food goes. This sauce is delectable on it's own but i love to spice it up over some tortellini and add some mushrooms, spices, and some fresh garlic.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes- to make and to eat- but it is always so hard to find a sauce that tastes similar to restaurant quality. I enjoy making my own sauce from time to time, but that is just extra work. On those nights that you're busy or tired, it is so easy to just add a jar of this to your favorite pasta! I would recommend to anyone!
Sarah S.
Columbia, SC
I love this sauce. I think it is a great addition to a simple meal. It is extremely creamy and tasty on its own. Compared to alternatives, it is my favorite. I liked to use this in a chicken Alfredo or for a casual dinner with just pasta. I would recommend.
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
I am picky when it comes to jarred sauces. Bertolli has it down though! they have amazing sauces, for those evenings when you don't have time to make it from scratch. I do feel the need to add a little pepper to kick it up a notch but that's not bad for such an easy dinner. Just heat and toss with pasta!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom