BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Taveyana P.
Jacksonville, NC
Bertolli is my favorite brand to purchase pasta sauce from. My favorite is Alfredo, I use it in my chicken alfredo and it is flavored to perfection, I don't need to add any additional seasonings to the sauce itself but I normally season my chicken with salt and pepper.
Sarah D.
Poca, WV
I bought this sauce for the first time a couple weeks ago. It is nice and creamy with good flavor. I ended up adding some spices to give it a little more. It was slightly high in calories. I was overall pretty pleased. I would most likely purchase it again.
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
This sauce is an easy ingredient on those days where I don't know what to cook. I saute some chicken, cook some pasta and throw this sauce on top and there I got some easy chicken alfredo in less than 20 mins. cant beat it
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Tried this Alfredo sauce out as I moved to a new area with a local supermarket that had different products than my usual. I was pleasantly surprised! Has a great Alfredo flavor. Only issue I seemed to have was getting it to the thickness I liked. Will buy again!
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
This alfredo sauce is delicious. When we want to make chicken and noodles we always always buy this sauce. It was verry tasty I definitely recommend at least giving it a try, preferably something with chicken. It's a little pricey but not to bad and it's worth it.
angella s.
i love using this brand when ever i cook pesto pasta. i like that they have different flavors within the Alfredo sauce. it snot just one, they have such a wide variety to choose from. i like the one that has garlic inside it taste wonderful when you mix in pesto
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I use this sauce when I don't feel like making homemade and no one in my family can tell the difference. It is perfectly rich and creamy great for pasta and Pizza. My favorite thing to do is add spinach while it is cooking and make a some what healthy pasta dish.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
This is a pretty decent product. I need to get alfredo sauce for the bf and this is the one that I typically choose. It's thick, creamy and great tasting. You should at least give it a try. I've had lots of other alfredos that lacked taste and this one satisfies.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes- to make and to eat- but it is always so hard to find a sauce that tastes similar to restaurant quality. I enjoy making my own sauce from time to time, but that is just extra work. On those nights that you're busy or tired, it is so easy to just add a jar of this to your favorite pasta! I would recommend to anyone!
Sarah S.
Columbia, SC
I love this sauce. I think it is a great addition to a simple meal. It is extremely creamy and tasty on its own. Compared to alternatives, it is my favorite. I liked to use this in a chicken Alfredo or for a casual dinner with just pasta. I would recommend.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom