BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie A.
Parkersburg, WV
This is the BEST pre-made bottled alfredo sauce on the market. All the other brands taste awful and like cardboard but you can taste the cream and parmesan in this. I love it. I won't use anything else unless I am making it homeade.
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
This it's the best Alfredo sauce hands down!! I am a big fan of Alfredo sauce and love to put it on everything from meat to veggies. This is my go to Alfredo sauce! It is flavorful and not watered down like some others I have tried.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
By far my favorite brand of Alfredo. It is making my mouth water as we speak. Unmmm I will make this for dinner tomorrow. Great flavor almost as if I made it from scratch. Add parmigiana and mozzarella and no one will be able to tell
Allison K.
Radford, VA
I am a huge fan of Alfredo sauce this brand is great for a super creamy taste that will bring flavor to any meal. The only down side is that it can be a little pricey, but it is worth the price if you are wanting a good flavor!
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
This Alfredo sauce tastes kind of odd, almost plastic. I think it's just the sort of processed taste some food has, if you're looking for authentic Alfredo I would advise not to get this brand, it's good but needs a lot of Parmesan to overpower that weird plastic taste
Sarah D.
Poca, WV
I bought this sauce for the first time a couple weeks ago. It is nice and creamy with good flavor. I ended up adding some spices to give it a little more. It was slightly high in calories. I was overall pretty pleased. I would most likely purchase it again.
lindsey b.
East Islip, NY
This is the only jarred alfredo sauce I use! A lot of times with jarred alfredo sauce, it can be really runny/watery and not thick and creamy like alfredo should be. But this isn't that! It is creamy and rich with flavor, but not too salty. And they have a ton of different types of alfredo too, like garlic or four cheese.
Sharonda W.
San Jose, CA
Delicious !, my husband uses this when he makes broccoli & shrimp pasta. It is amazing when used probably with true cooking skills or basic cooking skills . We found this at Kroger, Bilo,Ralph's,Superior Market and or Walmart.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I use this when making chicken, spinach and alfredo pizza and it is so good! Sometimes I will buy the light version of this which has a lot less calories and fat and still tastes great. Either way, both are handy to have in if you want to dish up something tasty fast.
Carly E.
I love Bertolli Alfredo sauce. it is creamy and delicious. the tastes of an Italian resturaunt at home. I love that it is so simple to use and so delicious. paired with the pasta makes for one delicious meal. my picky family loves this and asks for it regularly. I add chicken and you've got an easy and complete meal sure to please all.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom