BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Sarah S.
Fishers, IN
It's okay, but not great. It's actually not that difficult to make a home made Alfredo sauce and it will taste so much better. If you are in a huge hurry then this is and okay product for a quick dinner. Do yourself a favor though and add some mushrooms or add ins to it.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
By far my favorite brand of Alfredo. It is making my mouth water as we speak. Unmmm I will make this for dinner tomorrow. Great flavor almost as if I made it from scratch. Add parmigiana and mozzarella and no one will be able to tell
Allison K.
Radford, VA
I am a huge fan of Alfredo sauce this brand is great for a super creamy taste that will bring flavor to any meal. The only down side is that it can be a little pricey, but it is worth the price if you are wanting a good flavor!
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
Delicious !, my husband uses this when he makes broccoli & shrimp pasta. It is amazing when used probably with true cooking skills or basic cooking skills . We found this at Kroger, Bilo,Ralph's,Superior Market and or Walmart.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I use this when making chicken, spinach and alfredo pizza and it is so good! Sometimes I will buy the light version of this which has a lot less calories and fat and still tastes great. Either way, both are handy to have in if you want to dish up something tasty fast.
lindsey b.
East Islip, NY
This is the only jarred alfredo sauce I use! A lot of times with jarred alfredo sauce, it can be really runny/watery and not thick and creamy like alfredo should be. But this isn't that! It is creamy and rich with flavor, but not too salty. And they have a ton of different types of alfredo too, like garlic or four cheese.
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce, as well as my dad's favorite too. I use this every time I make chicken Alfredo. It has a really good taste is creamy and thick, in a sense. It's not chunky or watery - it's just the perfect consistency. Recommend if you like Alfredo
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
It was nice creamy and affordable. Usually we buy a couple of jars aT either walmart or Frys. My sister recommended us to try this we normally went for a cheaper (only by a few cents 😛) brand....after we had a taste we just had to continue buying it. We like it a lot.
Carly E.
I love Bertolli Alfredo sauce. it is creamy and delicious. the tastes of an Italian resturaunt at home. I love that it is so simple to use and so delicious. paired with the pasta makes for one delicious meal. my picky family loves this and asks for it regularly. I add chicken and you've got an easy and complete meal sure to please all.
Taveyana P.
Jacksonville, NC
Bertolli is my favorite brand to purchase pasta sauce from. My favorite is Alfredo, I use it in my chicken alfredo and it is flavored to perfection, I don't need to add any additional seasonings to the sauce itself but I normally season my chicken with salt and pepper.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?