BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I probably use less on pasta than I would if it wasn't so thick (but that's also a personal food preference) but kids in my family will always eat pasta with alfredo, so we usually keep some of this around for them. If it was just up to me I'd say 3, but the kids love this stuff.
Dominique T.
I purchased this Alfredo sauce to make shrimp Alfredo and it was quite good! It has a nice consistency and it wasn't very expensive. It did taste pretty good. It was my first time buying this brand but I did like my experience and would recommend it!
Selena H.
La Place, LA
Ooh I love this sauce! It tastes homemade! Grill up some changes Chicken breasts cut into pieces and simmer with this amazing sauce! Boil some noodles, steam some broccoli and put it all together talk about an incredible dinner that everyone can love!! (If they don't more for me😍)
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I feel this product is so good and creamy has a great flavor but I do think the jar needs to be a slight bigger portion of this great sauce. Some of us like a lot of sauce on our noodles but not two jars worth. Maybe a jar and a half
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This is a very creamy Alfredo sauce. It is rich and very tasty. My family really enjoyed it when we purchased it. We like the Bertolli brand a lot. The quality of their products is very good. It always has a homemade taste which we enjoy!
Jodie F.
Escanaba , MI
This is a pretty yummy product, I will definitely continue to repurchase this in the future. It tastes better than i would expect from a store bought Alfredo sauce, but it's not anything mind blowing, like you get if you make it yourself or do to a restaurant, that said you can jazz it up enough at home for a great meal. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a quick fix descent sauce.
Kelsey H.
Grand Rapids, MI
The only way I eat pasta is with alfredo sauce and this was definitely very good. I just put it in with some noodles and mixed it all up and it was great. I bought it from walmart where I buy most of my groceries. It definitely tasted good and I wouldn't mind eating some more.
Rachel T.
Muncie, IN
Some of the best alfredo sauce there is! definitely worth it to spend a little extra to get a better quality of sauce. I would not say that it is healthy. its pasta after all but it is so good! It is creamy and rich with flavor. If you get any kind of alfredo get the bertolli!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Gross, gross, gross. After trying this I have vowed to never use sauce from a jar ever again. It isn't that hard to make alfredo sauce at home, and its at least ten times better. Do yourself a favor... Just learn to make it yourself.
Sarah S.
Fishers, IN
It's okay, but not great. It's actually not that difficult to make a home made Alfredo sauce and it will taste so much better. If you are in a huge hurry then this is and okay product for a quick dinner. Do yourself a favor though and add some mushrooms or add ins to it.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom