BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Kiania H.
I love Alfredo and when I can too lazy to make it homemade or to go buy it at a restaurant, this is my go to sauce. It is very creamy and rich. I only use half a jar and I save the rest for another time. It can last up to two weeks in the refrigerator and tastes as if you had just opened it.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
The Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is one of my favs on the shelf. I don't always purchase it, I like to keep it as a special treat and I like to do a quick grill of shrimp with it to go on top, fresh shaved parm, fresh fettachini(spelling?) is my fav with it too. Maybe a glass of wine as well. ;)
Holly G.
Washburn , WI
When I first started making fettuccini Alfredo with chicken. I didn't know which sauce to choose. So I tried this one. And I must say it was pretty awesome! We all love it and it's a quick and easy meal the whole family loves! We have purchased it a couple times and have liked it every time!
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
This sauce could be better. I got what I expected to get out of a jar. It's great in a pinch when you don't have time to whip up a homemade Alfredo sauce. I added a few extra seasonings to mine. My kids loved it, and they ate it- that made me happy!
Brenda V.
Tucson
Can I just say mmm.. mmm... mmmmm this sauce is.... well... AWESOMESAUCE!!! I don't use any other sauce to make my fettuccine just the yummy bertolli Alfredo sauce. So my ch flavor so creamy and silky light. Definitely at the top of my list.
Mislay C.
Bronx , NY
I absolutely love chicken & Alfredo and this Alfredo sauce is the best ever! Ive tried so many other brands but this one is simply the best, l love the taste and how easy it goes on the pasta plus it taste just the same or better than some of the Alfredo sauce you find in restaurants.
Amanda B.
Wolcott, CT
The best choice out there for a jar Alfredo sauce. I like to think of myself as an Alfredo connoisseur and while nothing compares to a homemade Alfredo, Bertolli Alfredo sauce is great! It's the only band I buy when it comes to jar Alfredo. It is full of flavor, creamy and delicious!
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
This is a pretty good sauce!!! i use this one when i make shrimp alfredo and i add extra cheese the flavor is good!! i like the way its packaged looks fancy!! try it!!! yea i would go for inexpensive brands but i think the more expensive the better quality! and the better it taste!
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
This is a great Alfredo sauce for anything. It has a good, thick consistency and has a good overall flavor. Prefer this by far over Ragu and other store shelf brands. Also have found it to be a great base for soup, yummy sauce on veggies, and (my favorite) a great sauce for meats.
Dominique T.
I purchased this Alfredo sauce to make shrimp Alfredo and it was quite good! It has a nice consistency and it wasn't very expensive. It did taste pretty good. It was my first time buying this brand but I did like my experience and would recommend it!
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart