BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madel M.
Nothing necessarily beats fresh Alfredo but this gets pretty darn close, it does have its own distinctive taste, very creamy texture and a good flavor. It's definitely great for a quick put together meal and the price isn't all too bad because you pay for the better quality compared to Prego or Ragu.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
I'm very picky about Alfredo sauce, but rarely have the time to make a bath of homemade. This sauce is great when you want to make dinner a little more quickly (and easily!). The rich taste is authentic but not overpowering, and is overall very satisfying.
Rani B.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite go-to Alfredo sauce when I'm in a pinch and can't make my own! I love that it doesn't separate, so it makes for good leftovers, but it also doesn't taste like classic, homemade Alfredo sauce. People will know it's a jar sauce and not an original recipe.
Danielle M.
York, PA
This is my go-to Alfredo sauce. I know it's not the healthiest, but I feel like if I'm going to be eating Alfredo I may as well use the best one I can find. I love the taste of this sauce. It's better than the sauce used at some Italian restaurant chains, yet remains at a reasonable price so that the average home cook can put together a pan of pasta quickly. I won't buy another brand.
Heather F.
Bertolli makes great pasta sauce. It tastes fresh and has great flavor. The price is reasonable and I would definitely buy again. You can buy it at any grocery store. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart. Compared to most pasta sauces, it has been my go-to.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Every Bertolli sauce is lovely. There alfredo sauce is light and creamy, without that heavy, chemical taste that jarred sauce is known for. It is handy and convenient to toss over noodles alone or to prepare a hearty meal. I love adding it to my manicotti after I bake it, I like to spoon the sauce over them as they are served, makes them rich and delicious.
Allof T.
I enjoyed this Alfredo sauce with a dish I recently made. It was nice and simple, as I didn't want a strongly flavored Alfredo sauce this time (though I've also tried their carbonara sauce and enjoyed that as well). I think Bertolli makes good sauces.
Hillary L.
Very creamy, a little salty for my taste but my husband absolutely loves it! I never buy off-brand anymore because Bertolli is totally worth the few extra cents. I usually just pick this up at my local grocery store and never have trouble finding it.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am a fettuccine Alfredo fanatic and am pretty picky when it comes to what I eat, but this sauce is absolutely delicious. When I am in a hurry I pour some over some pasta for a quick meal and use this in my more fancier recipes as a creamy sauce over some chicken and mushrooms! So delicious.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Very good Alfredo sauce. I think the Bertolli sauce has very good flavor and the right amount of spices to make it a great sauce. I don't think its the most authentic sauce, it has a very creamy texture and I enjoy that its smooth. Just heating it up and not having to add anything else is great
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom