BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Amanda F.
Watertown, SD
For store bought jarred alfredo sauce this is one of the better ones. It's priced on par with all the other sauces and it has a nice creamy texture. I've spoiled myself and significant other by making alfredo sauce homemade and there's no comparison. However when short on time I would recommend this brand.
Katie K.
Huron, OH
This makes for excellent Alfredo. I also use this for when I make stuffed chicken shells. I'm a avid cook so I use pasta sauces a lot. This has a full flavor and you can taste the different herbs in it. It's my go to when I don't have the time to make my own
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
I love the glass jar it comes in. I reuse those a lot. I come from a home where Italian food was made from scratch and this measures up quite well. I purchase it at Kroger and Walmart and it's cheaper than making my own Alfredo sauce (plus it's a time saving). Not the best Alfredo sauce, but pretty decent
Rowan C.
Ossian, IN
I'm very picky about Alfredo sauce, but rarely have the time to make a bath of homemade. This sauce is great when you want to make dinner a little more quickly (and easily!). The rich taste is authentic but not overpowering, and is overall very satisfying.
Rani B.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite go-to Alfredo sauce when I'm in a pinch and can't make my own! I love that it doesn't separate, so it makes for good leftovers, but it also doesn't taste like classic, homemade Alfredo sauce. People will know it's a jar sauce and not an original recipe.
Madel M.
Nothing necessarily beats fresh Alfredo but this gets pretty darn close, it does have its own distinctive taste, very creamy texture and a good flavor. It's definitely great for a quick put together meal and the price isn't all too bad because you pay for the better quality compared to Prego or Ragu.
Sabrina H.
Faribault, Mn
Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes. This particular sauce had a weird flavor in comparison to some of the other sauces I have tried. It is not a bad sauce but I'd probably pass on purchasing it in the future. In comparison to some of the cheaper brands, this is not worth its price based on flavor.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
There aren't enough good things for me to say about this sauce with it I can turn a simple boneless skinless chicken breast into a delicious meal with a side of noodles and a little bit of vegetables all Julienned with some delicious garlic bread on the side just a fantastic addition to any meats!
Chrissy C.
Modesto, CA
Bertolli's Alfredo sauce is creamy deliciousness. I love making baked chicken and to ping it with this sauce and adding a touch of cayenne pepper with pasta. Mmmm perfect! I recommend everyone should try this great sauce. I definitely plan to repurchase.
Danielle M.
York, PA
This is my go-to Alfredo sauce. I know it's not the healthiest, but I feel like if I'm going to be eating Alfredo I may as well use the best one I can find. I love the taste of this sauce. It's better than the sauce used at some Italian restaurant chains, yet remains at a reasonable price so that the average home cook can put together a pan of pasta quickly. I won't buy another brand.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom