BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Becky M.
Pikeville, KY
Very nice flavor, worked well for chicken alfredo casserole. A little on the pricey side, but was well worth trying. The flavor seems to be about the same as some less costly alternatives. Might try it with some of the Bertolli noodles and shrimp next time.
Danielle M.
York, PA
This is my go-to Alfredo sauce. I know it's not the healthiest, but I feel like if I'm going to be eating Alfredo I may as well use the best one I can find. I love the taste of this sauce. It's better than the sauce used at some Italian restaurant chains, yet remains at a reasonable price so that the average home cook can put together a pan of pasta quickly. I won't buy another brand.
Rani B.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite go-to Alfredo sauce when I'm in a pinch and can't make my own! I love that it doesn't separate, so it makes for good leftovers, but it also doesn't taste like classic, homemade Alfredo sauce. People will know it's a jar sauce and not an original recipe.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
I love cheese so I'm kind of biased, but this sauce is pretty good. i think it could use a little more cheese flavor, though, it can get kind of bland. i don't think this is meant to be that healthy, but it does taste good. overall I'm pretty satisfied
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
I'm very picky about Alfredo sauce, but rarely have the time to make a bath of homemade. This sauce is great when you want to make dinner a little more quickly (and easily!). The rich taste is authentic but not overpowering, and is overall very satisfying.
Rebekah  R.
This is my favorite "fancy" broke college meal! I sauté mushrooms, onions and chicken altogether and its so yummy! It's one of the only jarred sauces that doesn't have a yucky after taste. If you're looking for a quick, cheap and tasty meal, this is it!!!
Nikki G.
This is the only Alfredo I will use in my home. I have tried so many other brands and none can compare to the taste of the Bertolli. It has a creamy rich taste that isn't over powering. It makes chicken Alfredo one of my picky children's favorite meal.
Chrissy C.
Modesto, CA
Bertolli's Alfredo sauce is creamy deliciousness. I love making baked chicken and to ping it with this sauce and adding a touch of cayenne pepper with pasta. Mmmm perfect! I recommend everyone should try this great sauce. I definitely plan to repurchase.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This is my FAVORITE alfredo sauce. Skip the super expensive stuff and buy this! It's my go to. It has such a natural and rich flavor. It really is something to rave about. I use this for all my Italian dishes or sometimes I'll even just use it on pasta! I love it. I've tried others, but none compare!
Sabrina H.
Faribault, Mn
Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes. This particular sauce had a weird flavor in comparison to some of the other sauces I have tried. It is not a bad sauce but I'd probably pass on purchasing it in the future. In comparison to some of the cheaper brands, this is not worth its price based on flavor.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom