BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angie M.
Hayward, CA
One of the favorite Alfredo sauce brands in our house.
A lot of alfredo sauces we've tried come out bland and completely void of flavor.
However, Bertollis is always sure to satisfy.
Not overwhelmingly cheesy, just the right amount of fresh grated parmesean flavor.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Disclaimer: I'm not a huge Alfredo fan to start with. But my husband loves it and I grabbed this kind due to the cost and the lower sodium levels and it wasn't half bad. Not as smooth as a restaurant but also not as heavy and salty as other jarred Alfredo sauces.
angelita b.
Brownsville, TX
Great Alfredo sauce. It has a good flavor to it, and it's very creamy. I recommend this sauce to anyone who is looking for a quick alternative for sauce.It is very rich in flavors and gives a nice aroma. I really like this product, and my family enjoys it as well.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I love alfredo sauce but this one didn't do it for me. It had a very garlicy taste to it and it was too overpowering and took away from the alfredo taste. I prefer homemade alfredo sauce. For a canned sauce it wasn't horrible, but I probably wouldn't purchase again.
Amanda F.
Watertown, SD
For store bought jarred alfredo sauce this is one of the better ones. It's priced on par with all the other sauces and it has a nice creamy texture. I've spoiled myself and significant other by making alfredo sauce homemade and there's no comparison. However when short on time I would recommend this brand.
Liz H.
We don't make a lot of pasta in our home, but one time, I really wanted to make pasta. I bought this sauce to use with angel hair pasta and it was perfect! It hit the spot for me. It was delicious and great, and I didn't regret the carb/fat overload. Good brand.
Katie K.
Huron, OH
This makes for excellent Alfredo. I also use this for when I make stuffed chicken shells. I'm a avid cook so I use pasta sauces a lot. This has a full flavor and you can taste the different herbs in it. It's my go to when I don't have the time to make my own
Becky M.
Pikeville, KY
Very nice flavor, worked well for chicken alfredo casserole. A little on the pricey side, but was well worth trying. The flavor seems to be about the same as some less costly alternatives. Might try it with some of the Bertolli noodles and shrimp next time.
Sterling A.
San Antonio, TX
It's an alright sauce. Probably not worth what I paid for it. I like my alfredo sauces to be a little more salty and a lot more cheesy. This one was just kind of bland. It also had more calories than the other sauces I found available. If you don't like a lot of flavor then this is a good sauce for you.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
I love the glass jar it comes in. I reuse those a lot. I come from a home where Italian food was made from scratch and this measures up quite well. I purchase it at Kroger and Walmart and it's cheaper than making my own Alfredo sauce (plus it's a time saving). Not the best Alfredo sauce, but pretty decent
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom