BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I am a Alfredo freak!!!! This is the only brand I buy to use for when I cook. It tastes so delicious. I make chicken penne Alfredo and its always a hit!!! I buy it from shop rite sometimes with a coupon. Usually Walmart because its easy to find and always in stock. I highly recommend this.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
A great alternative for when you're in a hurry to make dinner. I often make my own alfredonsaice, but while I was pregnant with our second child, this Alfredo sauce was a lifesaver. It's not healthier than the one you make at home, but it's a great alternative for a quick meal.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love Bertolli sauces and have several flavors we buy every time we go grocery shopping. This alfredo has a very creamy and real alfredo taste and not too spicy or thin. I love to add it to the cheese stuffed noodles and my kids eat it as much if not more than me when I make it!
Simone M.
This sauce was decently edible but not impressive. It was more peppery and creamy than any cheese-like flavor (I expect dinner parmesan flavor in Alfredo sauces), and got rather watery when paired with noodles and heated, rather than staying a pleasing, thick consistency.
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Bertolli Alfredo sauce never fails to satisfy my family's hunger for Alfredo dishes. Whether I'm making chicken Alfredo or shrimp Alfredo, bertolli has my back. No longer to I stress about getting the sauce just right, and I can focus more on spending time with my kids.
Sarah B.
Joppa , MD
I love this Alfredo sauce! Most Alfredo sauces I've tried has a nasty, overly seasoned after taste. This one I heat up in a pot and add parmesan cheese to it, and it makes a great tasting sauce. I am a huge Alfredo sauce person, so I am really picky. And this one is in my top 3.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Bertolli pasta sauce is pretty good quality! I typically love their tomato based pasta sauces but not so much their Alfredo. Great price which is why I still give it 3 stars! This is the best Alfredo sauce that Bertolli offers. I would recommend for others if you don't feel like making your own Alfredo sauce from scratch.
Krista T.
Bertolli alfredo sauce is my favorite out of the jarred alfredo sauces my family has tried. It is so creamy with the perfect cheese flavor. One of my family's favorite meals is this sauce mixed in with sauteed smoked sausage, tomato, red onion and noodles. It is delicious!
Angee L.
My family LOVES Alfredo sauce so I buy this fairly often. Mix a little chicken and broccoli in and you have the perfect meal. This brand is not too expensive and there are usually coupons in the Sunday paper. Plus sometimes i have found this to be on Cartwheel for Target. I like how creamy the taste and the seasoning is great.
Angie M.
Tracy, CA
One of the favorite Alfredo sauce brands in our house.
A lot of alfredo sauces we've tried come out bland and completely void of flavor.
However, Bertollis is always sure to satisfy.
Not overwhelmingly cheesy, just the right amount of fresh grated parmesean flavor.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom