BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
My go-to sauce when I'm making chicken alfredo or chicken tortellini! Bertolli is the master of making rich and creamy sauces! It just makes a dish complete and ten times better. Add in a little shredded mozzarella and some garlic bread sticks on the side and bam- dinner's done.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I am a Alfredo freak!!!! This is the only brand I buy to use for when I cook. It tastes so delicious. I make chicken penne Alfredo and its always a hit!!! I buy it from shop rite sometimes with a coupon. Usually Walmart because its easy to find and always in stock. I highly recommend this.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I used to use this a lot when I was really into pasta. It's not as good as making the alfredo sauce from scratch, but for the price it sells for it's a pretty decent sauce. I've had this sauce a few times, but I don't think I'd buy it again. I'll definitely make my own sauce now.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
A great alternative for when you're in a hurry to make dinner. I often make my own alfredonsaice, but while I was pregnant with our second child, this Alfredo sauce was a lifesaver. It's not healthier than the one you make at home, but it's a great alternative for a quick meal.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love Bertolli sauces and have several flavors we buy every time we go grocery shopping. This alfredo has a very creamy and real alfredo taste and not too spicy or thin. I love to add it to the cheese stuffed noodles and my kids eat it as much if not more than me when I make it!
Krista T.
Bertolli alfredo sauce is my favorite out of the jarred alfredo sauces my family has tried. It is so creamy with the perfect cheese flavor. One of my family's favorite meals is this sauce mixed in with sauteed smoked sausage, tomato, red onion and noodles. It is delicious!
Sarah B.
Joppa , MD
I love this Alfredo sauce! Most Alfredo sauces I've tried has a nasty, overly seasoned after taste. This one I heat up in a pot and add parmesan cheese to it, and it makes a great tasting sauce. I am a huge Alfredo sauce person, so I am really picky. And this one is in my top 3.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Bertolli pasta sauce is pretty good quality! I typically love their tomato based pasta sauces but not so much their Alfredo. Great price which is why I still give it 3 stars! This is the best Alfredo sauce that Bertolli offers. I would recommend for others if you don't feel like making your own Alfredo sauce from scratch.
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Bertolli Alfredo sauce never fails to satisfy my family's hunger for Alfredo dishes. Whether I'm making chicken Alfredo or shrimp Alfredo, bertolli has my back. No longer to I stress about getting the sauce just right, and I can focus more on spending time with my kids.
Simone M.
This sauce was decently edible but not impressive. It was more peppery and creamy than any cheese-like flavor (I expect dinner parmesan flavor in Alfredo sauces), and got rather watery when paired with noodles and heated, rather than staying a pleasing, thick consistency.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom