BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
We love Bertolli's Alfredo sauces. Sometimes when we make homemade pizza crusts, we will use Bertolli's Alfredo sauce instead of pizza sauce. Makes the most creamy pizzas and when you use mozzarella and other cheeses, it melts so easily and gives you the most perfectly stringy pizza's
Roxanna O.
killeen
It is one of the ingredients for pasta!

Its texture is thick and creamy, just what I'm looking for.

Its flavor is delicious, and the bottle opens without difficulty, perfect for people who have altritis.

you find it in your nearest supermarket, I recommend it!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best alfredo sauces if you aren't making your own from scratch you can get.  It isn't thin and soupy but a very thick sauce that has a good seasoning and easy to use with your recipes.  You can get this at most stores and it is price very low.
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
Bought this at the grocery store to make for my picky husband and he even loved it! I just boiled the noodles and sautéed some chicken breast cut them into slices and added to the noodles and it was awesome!
shelley l.
I love the Bertolli Alfredo sauce. I use it all the time. I'm actually cooking dinner with it tonight. I'm making shredded chicken and cheese and spinach lasagna rolls with alfredo sauce. My boyfriend really loves this dish and it's fun to cook. Bertolli Alfredo sauce has a great taste and makes the best Italian dishes.
Courtney S.
This is hands down my go to jarred Alfredo sauce, whenever I decide to go that route. It has great flavors, you just HAVE TO cook it! If you add some garlic in there it is the best sauce around!
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
I have tried making my own sauce many times, and unfortunately failed. Buying this amazing bottle saves me a lot of clean up. I just mix it with some cooked noodles, and chicken then I heat up the sauce with a bit of milk, and I've suddenly made a masterful meal without having to fight to make my own. The sauce itself just has an amazing flavor, and texture.
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Love Bertolli Alfredo with Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce!  I use it on days when I don't have time to make it from scratch and it is just as good as homemade!  I always add a little cream, sherry, and salt & pepper to make it more homemade tasting but it is perfect just as is too!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce. I usually do either penne or angel hair. The taste is what brings me in. I would pair with a great veggie to go with or a salad. I have tried others. This one keeps me coming back to it. I would recommend it! I will continue to buy it!
Jackie A.
Lubbock, TX
This Alfredo sauce is so perfect! I use It when i make my chicken and shrimp spinach Alfredo pasta! It tastes amazing! I bought it at Walmart. The taste is good but i spice I.T up some more so i can get the full taste. I would definitely buy again.
Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart