BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
It is one of the ingredients for pasta!

Its texture is thick and creamy, just what I'm looking for.

Its flavor is delicious, and the bottle opens without difficulty, perfect for people who have altritis.

you find it in your nearest supermarket, I recommend it!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best alfredo sauces if you aren't making your own from scratch you can get.  It isn't thin and soupy but a very thick sauce that has a good seasoning and easy to use with your recipes.  You can get this at most stores and it is price very low.
Amy W.
I use this product wheneve ri am in a hurry and don't have the ingredients to make my own homemade sauce! It's so good, and I love how it coats my pasta, normally I have to use two jars for my family because we love sauces!
Lays B.
Orlando
Eu amo esse molho! É o meu favorito! Muito uso. Toda semana eu faço uma pasta com ele. Eu costumo fazer uma pasta de frango com ela. E eu também faço um arroz com camarão e esse molho. Parece ótimo.
Courtney S.
This is hands down my go to jarred Alfredo sauce, whenever I decide to go that route. It has great flavors, you just HAVE TO cook it! If you add some garlic in there it is the best sauce around!
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Love Bertolli Alfredo with Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce!  I use it on days when I don't have time to make it from scratch and it is just as good as homemade!  I always add a little cream, sherry, and salt & pepper to make it more homemade tasting but it is perfect just as is too!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce. I usually do either penne or angel hair. The taste is what brings me in. I would pair with a great veggie to go with or a salad. I have tried others. This one keeps me coming back to it. I would recommend it! I will continue to buy it!
Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
Bertolli is my all-time favorite pasta sauce brand. From marinara to Alfredo sauces, their quality and taste are delicious. Perfect for more than pasta dishes, they are always full of flavor and satisfying. I highly recommend the Alfredo sauce!
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
Bertolli alfredo is very very good. Now there may be some better tasting alfredo out there but for the price of this, it's definitely worth it. Try marinating some chicken with it and putting it a quesadilla. Sounds questionable but you'll thank me.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Its the best Alfredo Sauce you can buy at the grocery store.  My whole family loves it.  You can use it with any style of pasta.  I love to add grilled chicken to my pasta dish.  Great price and taste!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom